Act 59: Breaking News!!!

Was This All An Act?

Those words that Joon heard from Eunmi just tore him even more, "Ha?!! I thought you didn't want to hurt me?!!" Eunmi said while hitting him.

 

"Mian Baby Bunny..."

 

"Don't call me that!!" She continue crying as she fell on the floor. Ji Yong wanting to him Joon so badly for hurting his little sister, but Dara stopped him wanting to watch this, because she knew that Joon wouldn't physically hurt her, she knew that he loved her, but she hated the fact that he was using her before...

 

Joon picked her up trying his best to hold his tears, "I'm sorry.. Eunmi I did use you."

 

Eunmi slapped him and started walking away while she continued crying wishing all her feeling for him would just disappear, but she has already fallen so in love with him.

 

Joon looked at her trying to continued to stay strong, "Eunmi please listen to me before you leave. I used you before, but that was all in the past."

 

Eunmi tighten her fist and looked back at Joon, "Well I guess this want Karma wanted, now you gotta live your life knowing that you lost someone you love." Eunmi said as she turned around leaving Joon behind.

 

When Eunmi finally left Joon fell on the floor and started hitting on the floor, yelling and crying, "Joon your ing stupid for making her cry and get hurt." 

 

"You are stupid," Ji Yong blurred out, "You know I actually wanted you to end up with my little sister. Seeing her so in love with you. Ha it's so sad isn't it? My parents, sister and I aren't always with her and I thought she wouldn't loose anyone again I guess not."

 

Joon just stopped crying, no emotion coming from her face. Nothing....

 

The MBLAQ members all left, expect Mir, "Hyung come on let go back to the hotel room."

 

"What for? I lost her..." 

 

Mir let out a small smile and sat right next to Joon, "Your not the only one who lost someone..."

 

"Ha?"

 

"Cho Hee dumped me.."

 

"What?" Joon looked at him a little worried.

 

"Yeah... I had to protect you," Mir truthfully said, "I love her but your my hyung and..." Mir said holding his tears.

 

Joon sighed trying to hold his tears, "Why must I ruin everyones life...."

 

"Hyung it's not like you wanted this to happen in the first place, " Mir said while looking at him.

 


 

Eunmi ran like the wind back to the hotel room. She quickly fumbled on the bathroom door until she finally was able to lock the door. And laid on the door and let her body fall until she was squating hiding her face and continued to cry, "She looked at the couple bracelet they both got and threw it across the room. And looked at the necklace her gave her before the ball and remove it and threw it as well.

 

Ji Yong finally arrived to the hotel room along with Dami who just came and Cho Hee. Ji Yong was knocking getting really worried, "Baby Bunny open the door, please." 

 

Eunmi lefted her head not knowing what to do, she just wanted her big brother with her now.

 

"Oppa I have an idea," Cho Hee took out a bobby pin and unlock the door in seconds.

 

Ji Yong finally open the door and seen Eunmi squating on the floor crying, "Baby Bunny?"

 

"Oppa?" Eunmi looked at him, her cheeks still wet from crying so much. 

 

Ji Yong sat down and open up his arm, "Come here," Eunmi hugged him and let out her tears.

 

"I hate him oppa..."

 

Ji Yong patted her head trying to calm her, "I know I hate too."

 

Dami let out a coughed, "aren't you gonna hug your sister, before she leaves again"

 

Eunmi looked at her unnie and stood up and hugged her while still crying. "It's okay Baby Bunny that jerk is missing out on a very pretty face," Dami lefted her face and wiped it ,"Stop crying Baby Bunny. Hmm don't ruin your pretty face now.

 

Eunmi smiled and hugged her sister, "Thanks for coming."

 

"I had to," Dami looked at Ji Yong, "Ji Yong-ah are we still have the pool party.

 

"I don't.." Eunmi cut Ji yong off.

 

"Of course, and plus me and Cho Hee are gonna perform."

 

"Really?!!" Cho Hee said all happy.

 

"Hmmm," Eunmi smiled.

 

A few hours pass and everyone has fallen asleep, well not everyone...

 

 

Eunmi was sleeping soundly until she heard Cho Hee yell and she woke up instently, "What happen?"

 

"Papa YG and Rain sunbae is mad," Cho Hee said worried.

 

"Just shove a apple up their mouth," Eunmi said while pulling up her covers.

 

"I'm serious, Hurry up." Cho Hee said while pulling off the covers.

 

 

The two finally walked in the YG building greeted by the MBLAQ, 2NE1 and BIGBANG, "What's going on?" She asked Dara unnie.

 

"I don't know acutally," Dara said while giving the two seat, which were right in front of Mir and Joon. Joon looked Eunmi wanting her to look at him, but she didn't all she did was talk to Dara. Even Mir was looking at Cho Hee.

 

YG and Rain weren't there and everyone was chilling until they finally arrive. CL was checking some mails on her phone until she recived a mail from Min, "Oh what's this, " She opened this video and a article and was quiet shock and looked at Eunmi, she tapped her shoulder, "Eummi-ah gwenchina?"

 

"Neh unnie," She said a little confused for the question she gave her.

 

Bom already knew that Eunmi just found out that her boy.. I mean ex boyfriend was playing with her and was giving him the death glare, no one messes with my donsaengs.

 

Even Minji was a thrown off that her unnie wasn't with her boyfriend. The last time she seen her she was that guy who was starring at her. She tapped Eunmi's shoulder, "Unnie ahmmm... " Minji didn't say anything but gave her gentle smile.

 

"What's wong Minji- yah?" 

 

"Bogo shipo unnie."

 

"I miss you too," Eunmi said and smiled.

 

YG and Rain both came in right after and stood up and bowed. "Okay most of don't know this already, but you all know that Eunmi and Cho Hee were forner trainees of YG Entertainment." Papa YG openly annouced.

 

"And most of you all know that Eunmi and Cho Hee moved to my company to trainee under my company. But most of you don't know the reason."

 

"Well the reason is Eunmi is actaully related to our beloved Ji Yong." Papa YG finally said.

 

Everyone looked at Eunmi then back at Ji Yong, "Ahhh no wonder they look so much a like," Taeyang finally said.

 

"There's times when I thought they were twins from another planet from how similar they are," TOP said confusly.

 

"Dang it, Now I can't ask her out. Or can I?" Seungri said while looking at Ji Yong, but recieved a punch from him.

 

Daesung smiled at Eunmi, "Does that mean Eunmi is coming back to our company?"

 

Papa YG smiled, "If she truely wants too."

 

Rain looked at YG and back to everyone, "That was the good news, the bad news is all of you know that Eunmi and Joon are in a relationship... I'll let you guys watch this video for me to explain."

 

Rain replayd the dredful exprerience for Eunmi that she couldn't hold it anymore, she was about to get up and leave until Rain stopped her, "My point on showing this video is someone actaully leaked this video and it's on the top search right now along with the article stating Eunmi being sisters with Ji Yong and her relationship with Joon." 

 

G-Dragon is known for being the leader of one of the biggest boy groups in Korea. But it was just found that he has another sibling. A little sister named Kwon Eunmi, she's curtainly a trainee in J. Tunes Camp . But was rumored to be a former trainee in YG. Now why did she leave YG? Well because she wanted more attention, but not from her brother but for herself. Eunmi is around he early 20 and she started dating MBLAQ's Lee Joon, this girl can't quit leaving these men alone, doesn't she...

 

(showing GD and Eunmi together, and a picture of Joon and Eunmi kissing)

 

G-Dragon's little sister? and her having a relationship with MBLAQ's Lee Joon

Top comments:

1. [48+789-10] This btich is trying to steal all our oppas. She ain't even that pretty off and go back to America!!!

 

2. [100+250-5] She's actually really pretty. I was really in love with Lee Joon oppa. Please take care of him for me.

 

2. [52+327-1] Yesss!! another badass in J.Tunes camp and she's dating the hot and y Lee Joon. Perfect couple and I heard she debuting with this y chick too *shows a pic of Cho Hee.

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: MBLAQ's LEE JOON CHEATING ON EUNMI? 

 

Few weeks after Eunmi was spotted with Joon kissing a video goes virural that MBLAQ's Lee Joon having a tape with another girl. Is this true? Did Eunmi and Joon broke up? Or is this idol playing with another girls heart?

 

Top Comments:

 

1. [25+780-100] That girl looks way prettier that Eunmi girl at least she had a ing and s. I even heard that she's an idol. Work it girl.

 

2. [100+ 800-1] This Lee Joon dude is a ing doesn't he see how happy Eunmi was. And how badass she looked. If you don't want him man then your ing crazy.

 

3. [250+560-12] and Lee Joon was my ing idol. I knew it he was no good. What a shame I felt bad for him sense he had a disorder but not anymore.

 

Everyone looked at Joon espically the BIGBANG members. Rain cleared his throat, "Eunmi will you do one last favor for us, can you tell the pres that you and Joon are still dating and this was all fake?"

 

"WHAT?!!!"