Act 50: His Nickname~

Was This All An Act?

Update: Hi everyone JR is back in the game. I'm so sorry for being gone for so long. I had just moved into a new house and didn't have interent for at least 2 or more weeks. Yes I wonder how I survive those days, but I did. I also had lot's of practice the following days as well. But on the good note, I have summer break and will be updating more, and I promise you there will be more DARAGON moments. Trust me on this.

 


 

It's was a beautiful day, birds singing outside the sun glissining on their handcuffs. Eunmi was nussling under Joon's arms while her right hand lays on this chest. Joon stirned a bit and held tight to Eunmi's hand not wanting to let go. Can't you believe that these two wanted to kill each other. There was even a time where Joon was using Eunmi. Do you still believe that he'll use her? Or has he really fallen in love her?

 

While these two were enjoying their last few hours together. The sun rays hit Eunmi's direction making her wake up. Eunmi slightly open her eyes and instently covers eyes from the sun rays were too strong. She let out a groan and lefted her blanket up. Joon was a little shaken from Eunmi's sudden whinning that he woke up. "Baby Bunny gwenchina?"

 

"I HATE THE MORNING?!!" She yellled under the blankets.

 

Joon let out a small smile, I'll miss waking up to your whinning, it's really cute. "Come on Baby Bunny, we gotta go."

 

"SHIRO!! WHY CAN'T WE WAIT TILL NIGHTTIME!!"

 

"Fine we can't wait," Joon said afterwards.

 

"Chinjja?" Eunmi popped up like a bunny, from how Joon made her win for the first time.

 

"Nope, I was just kidding," Joon said while grabbing Eunmi by the waist and dragged her out of the room.

 

"OPPAAAAA!!!" Eunmi yelled in defeat.

 


Joon's POV:

 

What have I done? I'm in love with Eunmi and I can't live without her.... And that dream I had a couple of nights ago really shaken me. It felt real. No it can't happen.  Eunmi loves me. She'll never leave me......

 

Flashback~

 

"I was hidding from Cho Hee's boyfriend. I was following him and he was with this girl..." He suddenly paused as he tried to recall what just happen, "He said something about using Cho Hee to gain back feeling to his girlfriend."

 

Joon eyes widen when Mir said that. Mir also looked at Joon and shock his head, "I even have evidence," He quickly shown the picture to them. Eunmi clasped her hand and got up, "We got to show this to Cho Hee."

 

As she was about to leave Joon grabbed her hand, "Will you let me go." She fling his arms off of hers.

 

"Just leave her alone."

 

"NO CHANGSUN YOU DON'T GET IT!!! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!"

 

"I KNOW THAT!!" Joon yelled back.

 

Eunmi calmed down a little, "No you don't.. .she doesn't deserve this. No one does. Love is love, it's not a game. Even I meet anyone like that I will hate them forever. I will never forgive them.

 

Joon felt a pierce on his heart when she said that. Mir was nodding his head, and Ji Yong was getting suspious to Joon. 

 

End of Flashback~

 

I shook my head from remember that dredfull day. No Eunmi won't hate. No she loves me!! I held tight to my fist not knowing that Eunmi was looking at me with concern. "Oppa gwenchina?" Eunmi looked at me with so much worries in her eyes.

 

I finally snapped out of it and said, "Neh Baby Bunny I'm fine." I kissed her on the forehead, and went ahead to get some water, while hitting my hip on the kitchen island, "Ahhh," I slightly said, and Eunmi quickly went back my side.

 

"Aigoo Pabo.... be more careful," She looked at my hip, "You okay? Does it hurt?"

 

I grabbed her left hand and kissed it passionatily and if I was conviencing her I'm all fine.

 

I could see right in the back that Eunmiwas beign curious why I was acting like that, why i shrugged it off not, making it bother me one bit.

 


Eunmi's POV:

 

Chansun has been quite off lately it's like he's in another wolrd and I'm starting to worry. And what makes me worried is how will I be able to leave him if he's not in the right state of mind yet. UGHH why couldn't I just hate him till the very end. But seeing how he can't sleep well at night and he can't show his true self, made me care for him even more. I'm glad that he started showing his true colors then how he was before. 

 

I just hope he stays like that....

 


 

The two were getting ready to go to practice and Joon wanted Eunmi to choose his clothes once again, "Neh?!! Oppa were gonna practice, not on a date."

 

"PLEASSSSEEE!!" 

 

Eunmi giggled on how cute Joon was when he was whinng. "You never step until you win right.

 

Joon instently winked at her cutely, "Yes." And Eunmi started giggling more. 

 

 

Eunmi was doing the finishing touches. And Joon was looking down, being shy to her. Eunmi giggled on how cute her boyfriend was. "Oppa why are you being shy?"

 

"Because there's a beautiful girl standing by me," He shyly admitted.

 

And ding ding ding Eunmi's blood was rushing on her cheeks again. "Pabo!!!"

 

"What it's true?"

 

 

Eunmi was finally done changing, but Joon didn't look to happy about it. Eunmi tilted her head. That was the first time that Joon didn't like what she was wearing, "You don't like it?"

 

"NO!! It's not showing your honey tighs."

 

Eunmi hit his arms, "PABO!!"

 

Joon pounted while rubbing his arms, "... On the bright side, no one will be able to see what's mine," He let out a smirk.

 

And Joon recived and another slap by Eunmi, "Pabo..." 

 

 

The two were about ready to leave.

 

"Oppa Kaja?"

 

"Let's go," He said while grabbing hold of her hand.