Act 60: Bigbang's little revenge

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi looked at Rain feeling shock and better yet angry for being told to lie saying that her and Joon are still dating, that already Joon has done far more damage for it to be fix already, "Mian sunbae I'm not bailing out Changsun anymore."

 

 

Joon looked at her feeling a little hurt. A girl who use to love him so much, totally abandoned him. Rain looked at Eunmi, "Eunmi please..."

 

Eunmi looked at Joon, "I'm sorry Changsun. I'm not letting you use me ever again," Eunmi got up and left the room.

 

"Someone must get her," YG looked at Joon, "Go get her."

 

Ji Yong looked pissed and tighten his fist, "Hyung!!!"

 

"Trust me will you idiot!!!"

 

 

 

 

Eunmi raced towards the exit and was greeted by the press, pushing her and pulling asking her questions ,"Eunmi are you the real sister of The G-Dragon?", "What happen to you and Joon?", "Did her really use you?", "Do miss him?", "Do hate him?"  Eunmi just walking through the press until she was stopped by these girls who weren't happy about seeing her, "THIS TRIED TO STEAL JI YONG FROM US!!" She said while pushing her and pulling her hair, "She even stole Joon!!! Thank god this other girl got him SHE WAY MORE PRETTIER THAN YOU LITTLE !!" Eunmi looked at her and was about to punch until she was stopped by someone.

 

 

 

"YAH!! LET ME GO!!" Eunmi said. The girl looked shock as she looked at that handsome figure right next to him.

 

Eunmi finally looked at the guy and was shocked too, "Baby Bunny I've been looking for you," He said loud enough so the press would be looking at them.

 

"Don't call me that!!" Eunmi yelled.

 

Joon smiled and hug her. Eunmi shocked as ever and tried to let go of the hug, but Joon grabbed her shoulder and kissed her. The press was shocked to and started taking pictures. Eunmi's eyes shot up open from the kiss, and gently let go of the kiss. She looked at the floor and walked away, and Joon soon tagged along with her. "Baby Bunny wait up!!!"

 

Eunmi was far away rom the company and Joon was still following her. His hands in this pockets as he watching over Eunmi. She finaly stopped and he stopped as well, she turn around and walk up to him. She stop and looked at him. Her stares didn't say anything, she got rid of the silence when she slapped him, "I said to leave me alone okay?" She blew her frindge and walked away, a tear drop fell on her face, but she quickly whipped it off. 

 


 

Ji Yong was walking home, until he seen his little sister walking with... LEE JOON!! Yup he seen everything. From the kiss to the slap and Eunmi crying once again. He was waiting until the right moment to appoarch him. He seen him walk into this cafe and it was finally time to play around. Ji Yong dialed up his guys and they agreed to his request.

 

Joon was sitting with Mir on the table enjoying some hot coffee until Min came up and sat on his lap, "I miss you baby," Min said while kissing his cheeks. "Be sure you won't be late on our date tomorrow okay?"

 

Mir just looked at her, " GO AWAY!! !!"

 

"Hi Maknae," Min was about to hug him, but Mir just pushed her.

 

Joon just looked at her and sipped his coffee.

 

Min was about to kiss him again, until she recived a text from one of her girls, "Well baby I gotta go," She kissed him one last time and left. When Min finally left Joon lean by and took out his phone and looked at picture of him and Eunmi, he kissed his phone and put it by his heart, "Bogo shipo Baby Bunny. I'm sorry for hurting you," Tear drops fell as he closed his eyes.

 

 

"Hello there?" An fimilar voice came ranging in. And shot his eyes open. He got up by 5 boys unhappy to see him.

 

"Hi," Ji Yong smiled and waved at him.

 

Joon just looked the other way, trying to avoid eye contact with them.

 

"Woah your a little ruin, no looking at your sunbae's, "Seunghyun said.

 

"Were Eunmi and Cho Hee's oppa. Shall we intro ourselves." Taeyang said wanting to beat up both of them.

 

"I'm Seungri the maknae and the flirtatous one of the rest, I may look weak but I'm willing to get beat up just to protect my dongsaengs."

 

"I'm Daesung the joker, I'm the one who kill you with my word in off the bat."

 

"I'm Taeyang. The most caring one in the group, but I can still beat up if I want to." He said while holding tight to his fist.

 

"I'm Seunghyun the oldest and the most weirdest, I can't fight but I will learn today."

 

Ji Yong smiled and cracked his knunkles, "And I'm Ji Yong. The Dragon of the group, and I don't give a , you mess with either Eunmi or Cho Hee or any of my girls, Ha? Why should explain it?"

 

"Hyung I think we should leave," Mir said while tapping Joon.

 

"Leave?" Joon said while getting up and tried to punch Ji Yong, but missed and Ji Yong's fist shoved into Joon's stomach as he feel on the coffee table. Ji Yong grabbed his collar and gave him to Taeyang which he too punched him on the face till he started bleeding.

 

Mir paitences was ruin and was trying to aim for Seunhyun, which he did, but was quickly punched back. Seunghyun was quiet shocked and started fanboying, "I just punched someone."

 

Taeyang and Ji Yong both looked at him like WTF.

 

Seungri and Daesung was helping either Ji Yong or Seunghyun with the situation. The lady in the counter was even telling them to stop, but Ji Yong was already tpo pissed, luckily that the coffee shop was private and only idol would be able to go there.

 

BIGBANG was finally done with their busnies until they were greeted by both Cho Hee and Eunmi.

 

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" Eunmi said as she looked at Joon who was bleeding.

 

"Mireu oppa?" Cho Hee yelled and she ran up and tried to help him up.