Act 12: Enemies to Friends back to Enemies (Eunmi's birthday)

Was This All An Act?

Cho Hee's POV:

Cho Hee you can do this, they're just guys and you're doing this for your best friend.

 

"Hyung let me check if your abs are still there," Mir joked while pulling up Joon's shirt revealing his honey abs.

 

"You ert there's a girl right infront of you!!!"

 

My eyes shut closed, 'WTF ONLY EUNMI SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT NOT ME., okay I'm not doing this anymore, ba-bai.' I walked out.

 

"Do you need help?" Cheondong requested 'Thank god, Cheondong is close to Baby Bunny.'

 

"Well the thing is tomorrow is Ji-eun's birthday."

 

"Ji-eun who the hell is that?" Joon yelled out from the other side of the room.

 

"Ji-eun was her originally suppose to be her birth name, but they decided on Eunmi, am I right?" Cheondong question.

 

"Yeah..... Enough of that so Cheondong oppa can you help me?"

 

"I'll help too!!!" Dara unnie popped out. 'Thank you, I'm not the only girl anymore.'

 

"I'll help too, I could cook," G.O insisted.

 

"I'll help decorate with Cheondong hyung," Mir agreed to help.

 

"I'll prepare the set up for the party." Seungho insisted

 

I was shock acutally that they really wanted to help. "Ahhhhmmm you guys sure?"

 

"Sure why not? She's pretty cool and you two will be part of this family too." The leader acknowlage.

 

"That's good, you're all helping her, and you're right she's cool Seungho-sshi.... but what will Joon be doing?" Dara commented.

 

"Ahhmmm I don't think she'll want me there."

 

"Nah, she's actaully fine with it..... Why don't you," I paused for a few seconds so I don't mess up any plans. Payback time!!! "Why don't you stall her so we'll be able to finish the surpise party."

 

"Me?.... Stall....her?" he looked so worried when I said that. 'I'm so good."

 

"Yes stall her," I repeated.

 

"Good idea." Dara clasped her head together. "Now let's get ready."

 

Eunmi walked in... "You guys shut up... Eunmi is coming." Mir whined.

 

Everyone was starring at Eunmi, while she was grabbing her things preparing to leave. "Cho-Hee un... Why is everyone looking at me weirdly?" Oh please she doesn't sense anything.

 

"Oh we're practicing a new dance." Mir yelped out.

 

"Without me?" she questioned.

 

Joon elbowed him,"Don't worry it's only for fun."

 

"Okay???" she gave a suspisous look,".... Well.....bye."

 

"BYE!!!" Mir yelled out of worry.

 

I hit my forehead from Mir's way of hiding everything This kid almost ruin everything. And I can't believe he's older.

 


Eunmi's POV:

It was lightly snowing outside and I was sleeping soundly on bed.... Unitl someone shot whipped cream on my face... "Yah!!! OPPA!!!"

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORK!!!" he tired of the cream off my hands.

 

"YAH!! that's gross we might be brother and sister, but that's just nasty." I wailed out. "Oppa? Are you going to bring to the fashion show after practice?"

 

"Yes of couse Dork, it's you're birthday present, including Dami unnie and appa and umma."

 

This will the the first time that we'll be actually spending time together. Well we spend time together at home, but that's pretty much it.

 

Is it just me or did the lights turn off?

 

I looked up and seen Papa bunny holding a cake for me. They started singing.. It's been so long since they even celebrated my birthday like this.

Happy birthday

 

"Blow out the candles out my angel." Papa bunny gently said.

 

 

I thought of a wish, and blew the candle. "So what did you wish."

 

"I already got what I wanted." I anncouced.

 

"HOLD ON LET ME GIVE YOU MY GIFT." Dami shouted. 'Oh no. I know what she's gonna make me do.'

 

I opened it. AND IT WAS A DRESS!!! UGHHH no she's gonna make me wear it. Hold on why is there two???

 

 

"The blue is mine and the yellow one is yours." she claimed.

 

"I like the hat xD'

 

"Come on... I made this for us."

 

"Baby bunny, be a nice sister and just try it on."

 

"Fine." I gulped.

 

I came outside. I seen my brother laughing while rolling on my bed. My parents were smiling like idiots, while my sister was proud of what she made me do.

 

"Say cheese," Ji Yong stole a shot of me in a dress.

 

"Give it back!!!" I demanded.

 

"You got to catch me first!!!" raising up the camera so I won't be able to get it. 'UGHHH so irrking!!!"

 

"Angel why don't you get ready for practice." Papa bunny suggested "Me and your umma have to go now."

 

"Okay papa bunyy and I love you."

 

"I have to go too Dork."

 

"Me as well."

 

"Neh!!"

 


Joon's POV:

 

"Okay Joon you can do this. All you have to do is just call Eunmi and tell her to hang out with her." I said to myself.

 

I dialed her number, "Wait.. I'm not suppose to call her I'm not.."

 

"Hello?" Dang she answered that quicky

 

'....Ready' 'He-he-hello?" Joon you're being an idiot again.

 

"Joonie-shi?"

 

"Ahh neh.... Can... we..."

 

She giggled, "Relax Joon, I'll hang out with you."

 

"Neh?" how the does she know I wanted to hang out with her.

 

"Just meet at the resturant I shown you."

 

"Neh..."

 

Okay Joon you can stall her... Hwatiting.

 

At the Resturant: (Still Joon's POV:)

She walked out with simple but edgy clothes.. Dang she has sense of style, boyish but still looks good on her.

 

 

She walked up to me. And accidently kick on my foot. I yelped in pain.

 

"OMO MIANHAE!!" She was even shocked that she kick on my foot.

 

"Why does you're shoe seem like sharps needles."

 

"Maybe cuz they are xD"

 

I looked at her shoes and daebaek she was right.

 

 

"Woah daebaek!!! You can hurt someone with that."

 

"And I did," She laughed from remember my reaction. I've never seen this happy, she looked really pretty I've seen Min laugh, but she never fully laughed, she was too embrassed to look stupid infront of me, but Eunmi didn't mind. I couldn't help but smile back.

 

"Earth too Joon, stop day dreaming about Min." she waved her hands infront of me.

 

"Oh mianhae, Why are you so happy?" I was curious okay.. I had to ask.

 

"Why is it a crime that I'm all happy today?" She giggled.

 

"No it's just....."

 

"You never seen me this happy before.... well me and my family will be spending time together that's all."

 

"Ahhh I like when you smile...." I shyly admitted.

 

"I like it too." She gave me a wide smile.

 

My phone rang. Damn it, not now I wanted to talk to her more.

 

"Aren't you going to get that?" She pointed out.

 

I let out a big a sigh  and answered the phone,"Hello?......yes we'll be there in a few."

 

"Who was that?"

 

"We gotta go."

 

"Arraseo."

 

Walking to the company:

We we're crossing the road and I was thinking about my plan on using Eunmi until I seen a car coming ar Eunmi's direction. Her eyes shot wide, not knowing what to do. I grabbed her waist pulling her close to me. She was shocked that she almost landed on her kneel, but I grabbed in time, "Don't worry I got you." I informed.

 

She hugged me, from being so frightened. She was shaking. "It's okay? I'm right here....." I claimed her down a bit. She wasn't always strong, well of course who wouldn't been scared of almost being hit by a car. "Eunmi it's okay we're here."

 

She nodded.

 

I coverd her eyes. "Yah!!! I already shown you the other side of my... now you covered my eyes."

 

"Just trust me okay..."

 

I wanted her in...

 

I opened up her eyes.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNMI!!!" everyone popped out.

 


Eunmi's POV:

I was shocked alright. "OMO thank you guys."

 

"Hey this was all Cho Hee's idea." Mir accknowlage her.

 

"Nah, everyone chipped it."

 

"Is this why you stalled me Joon?"

 

"Maybe xD"

 

I was speechless. "GROUP HUG!!" Mir yelled.

 

"I'm out," Seungho tried to escaped from the big bear hug but we all grabbed him before he could even leave.

 

"YAH DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!" Dara was holding another cake for me.

 

They made me cut the cake and Joon and the other decided to put cream on my face. "Yah!!!" I took some cream and tried to aim for Joon's face, because he was right infront of me, but he grabbed my hand and was tickling me.

 

I sense the other looking at us. I could even hear Cheondong, "Omo look at those two so cute."

 

"Enough with all that, time to eat. " G.O umma saidYes finally I'm hungry.

 

"Jal-Muk-Get-Sum-Ni-Da!!" Everyone anncound.

 

"So how's your're birthday so far best?" Cho Hee butted in.

 

"Great, Thank you guys, you guys are awesome."

 

"No probelm,  you're part of this family," anncouced.

 

Dara unnie came in looking a little worried. "Dongsaeng someone wants to talk to you on the phone...."

 

"Neh unnie." I stood up getting the phone.

 

I was expecting it to be my brother and telling me that he'll be picking me up, I was right tho......

 

"Eunmi-ah?" he never calls me that, unless....

 

"Mianhae, change of plans.... I'm sorry but we can't make it. Appa and umma had to fly to China for a a meeting and Dami is all the way back in busan designing clothing and I have to get ready for my concert. I'm sorry Eunmi, but I'll make it up."

 

I knew it... why did I get my hopes up. They always do this to me... Just once... Just once can't they at least stay with me on my birthday. I just want them all to myself for once. I miss them so much.... wait why would I miss them when half of my life, they weren't by my side.

 

"Eunmi-ah answer me?" I didn't answer him and decided to hang up.

 

I walked by inside, not wanting to continue the party. "Guys I'm going home." I left before they could even stop me.

 

"BEST WAIT!!!" Cho Hee tried to catch me.

 

"I'll go get her." Joon insisted.

 

Few blocks away from Eunmi's house: (no POV:)

Joon finally caught up. "Hold up, why did you leave?"

 

"Why would you care?" trying to hold on her tears.

 

"I care Eunmi I always cared." he informed.

 

"Stop with the ing acting already, I know that you're just using me so Min would get jealous..... Well you know what I hope karma hits you hard. Just leave me alone okay." Tears already forming.

 

"I didn't mean to hurt you...." He wiped the tears running down her face.

 

"I'm not crying because of you. In fact I was acting the whole time for payback.....Just.. Just leave me alone from now on!!!" She shouted.

 

Joon watched as she ran away.....