Act 40: Mir starts crushing

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi is making a river of tears while Joon was holding her tight. Her phone was constantly ringing on her pocket, but she refused to answere it. She just knew  the call was coming from her brother. She was mad at him, but not from revealing their secret, but for only caring now. He's always been busy with career that he forgot about her. Eunmi is a strong girl I'm telling you she cares about others, that she forget about herself. That's why she's been hiding this from everyone. 

 

Eunmi finally let go the hug and asked Joon for his phone. Joon rushed to get his phone from his pocket and led it to her. Eunmi quickly dialed Cho Hee, she was chocking every word that was coming from , "Eonnie.... ccc. can you?" She couldn't continue on..

 

Cho Hee sense that Eunmi need her ASAP and rushed at got her keys, "Don't worry dongsaeng, unnie will be there in a second," She hung up and rush out of the door.

 

Eunmi put down the phone on the lap and covered her face from crying so much. Joon looked at her and started caring a lot for, he instently hugged her again, he lightly whispered "I'm sorry Baby Bunny.....for using you," he said the rest in his mind 

 

Eunmi was to caught up from crying that she ignored and tighten the hug. She never cried this much that is hurted to stop. A few mintues had past and Joon and Eunmi are still hugging as tight as ever. Until Eunmi heard knocking on the door, she instently wided her eyes, "Eonnie? " 

 

Cho Hee open the door and seen her best friend on the floor crying while Joon was hugging her tightly, Cho Hee reacted quickly and rushed to her, "Baby Bunny what happened?"

 

Tears were falling from her eyes, as she tries to tell her everything. She told her what really happen, and as he does that, a little smile pecked out of Cho Hee mouth. Eunmi thought she would change her perspective if she found out that G-Dragon was her brother, but it didn't, "Baby Bunny even if you have a famous brother or not your still my best friend and I cares about you." Cho Hee hugged her.

 


 

Weeks had past since Eunmi and Ji Yong last talked to each other. 

Cho Hee's boyfriend is about to visit her in a few days or so and then go back to the states to continue on his studying...

 


Eunmi's POV: 

Now let me tell you about My best friend Cho Hee's boyfriend. I don't like him period. Well he is nice and all, but how would you know that if you have tattoos all over your arms and wears loose baggy clothes, he never notices me he just kiss my best friend and make me feel like a third wheeler. He's a rock star back at home, which surpises me that he can handle the weridness from Cho Hee. And let me tell you he's so boring and UGHHH just back off my best friend. 

 


Cho Hee's POV:

KYAAA!! My boyfriend Jaden Willson is coming here!!! Now let me tell you he's .Y KYAAA! Is it okay to fangirl over your own boyfriend. Okay let me tell you. He's half french and half Korean. He has short hair and he wears a snapback, now that's y all over. We've been dating for a year and he's just so prefect. I just love him. 

 


 

"What?!!! Cho Hee has a boyfriend?!!!" 

 

"Yup why are you so surpise?" Eunmi attempted while Joon laughs at Mir sad expression on this face

 

"Ohhh so you do like my eonnie?"

 

Mir instently denies it, "ANI!!!"

 

"Geojitmal!!!" Joon laughes.

 

"I don't...."

 

"Look it's Cho Hee and Jaden," Eunmi pointed to nothing.

 

Mir turned afterward and yelled out "Where?!!!"

 

"See you do like her." Joon and Eunmi said at the same time.