Act 19: She's the one

Was This All An Act?

Dara is literlly in shock right now, that her GUY BEST FRIEND ASKED HER OUT. But what was he asking her out for? Dara has really never thought that Ji Yong would ever ask her out, or even had any intention of asking her out. She had to think this through and quick, or she might regret everything.

 

"Unnie my brother really asked you out, my brother?" Eunmi questioned.

 

"Yes what, am I going to do, what am I gonna wear, what if I'm a complete idiot to him," Dara started spilling her worries all over the place, and Eunmi's cup is catching ever bit of her spills.

 

Eunmi sighed and continued, "Hold on, relax unnie, your vains are popping out," Eunmi grabbed her by the shoulders to calm her down. "Why did he asked you out? What do you mean you need to get something to wear?"

 

Dara finally caught her breath and belt out everything, "FOR THE BIG PARTY FOR YOUR PARENTS EUNMI!!! What if I look horrible in a dress? I never like wearing dresses anyways."

 

"You tell me about," Eunmi paused so she could proces everything Dara just said, "..... Wait that's it? 'Dang my brother really needs helps, he's been wanting to her out since forver, please help my brother, I beg of you.' Eunmi thought in my head.

 

Dara shook Eunmi and yelled in worry, "HELP ME!!!"

 

She have Dara a stop sign with her hand and added, "Before that. When's the party going to be held?"

 

Dara exhaled, "January of next year."

 

Eunmi clasped her hands together, "So how did everything start?"

 


Asking out:

Ji Yong's palms were sweating, I mean you could collect enough sweat to give to his fans, I'm just kidding.

 

Cheondong just finish trainning and was walking home, when he seen Ji Yong in his front portch, "Oh hyung, are you looking...."

 

Ji Yong covered Cheondong's mouth, "I need you're help on asking out your sister."

 

Cheondong is very protective on his noona, but he was really close to Ji Yong's little sister Eunmi, so wanted to hear what he had to say first. Cheondong tapped on Ji Yong's palm so he would let go.

 

"Oh Mianhae." Ji Yong finally let go.

 

"Why do you want to ask out my sister," Cheondong said coldly.

 

"I-I-It's ju-ju-just... Ahmmmm." Ji Yong was litterly shaking by trying to get Cheondong's approval.

 

Cheondong, gave a small, "I sense that you care about my noona."

 

"Y-y-es, b-b-but, that's not it I'm just asking her out for our families party," Ji Yong scratch the nape of his neck.

 

"Ahhhhh, well seeing you super close to your sister and my noona, makes me think that you'll take care of my sister." Cheondong patt his back, "But if you break my sister's heart I'll......ask your own sister to beat you up," Cheondong was serious about that.

 

Ji Yong bowed, "Cahm (wait) can you help me out on asking her out?" He inisted.

 

Cheondong let out a slight laugh, "Just be yoursef."

 


Ji Yong was determine to ask her out. She was different from all the girls he ever dated, she made him laugh. She made him, become himself, If only he had more courage to ask her out.

 

Ji Yong finally rang the bell to her apartment, his palms were sweating, but he remember what his little sister and Cheondong told him Just be yourself, "Okay you got this Ji Yong."

 

Dara finally went up to her door, "Who is it?"

 

"Noona!!!" Ji Yong yelled outside.

 

"Oh... Ji Yongie!!!"

 

She finally open the door.

 


Dara's POV:

I wonder what my best friend is doing here, he's probably here to play video games.

 

When I opened the door, he seemed to be hiding something behind his back, I tried to look behind him, but he moved aside more and asked, "Yah that's not nice, you didn't even say hi to me."

 

I rolled my eyes, You're hiding something Ji Yong, that's not fair, "Fine... Hi Ji Yong." I stook out my tonuge.

 

He giggled and pinched my nose, "Aigoo my little Nerd is so cute."

 

I hit his hand and asked, "Yah Ji Yong what's that behind your back?"

 

"Ahmmm don't get mad tho..."

 

"Why would I get....." I was cut off when he realved a bouquet of flower, I felt my cheeks heating up. I touched my cheeks slightly, "W-W-What's this Ji Yong?"

 

 

Ji Yong let out a big smile, and I have a questioned look to him, he calmy starting to read a piece of napkin, HAHAHAHAH what is this all about? This little dork, he finally started reading it, "If your asking if I need you,
the answer is forever...
if your asking if I’ll leave you,
the answer is never...
if your asking what I value,
the answer is you...
if your asking if I love you,
the answer is I do!"

(Credits: Crystal Callaway)

I felt my cheeks heating up some more, what is he trying to do?

 

"Dara will you be my date for my families party?"


"And that's how it all went? Eunmi I didn't know your brother was that romantic.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA you little kids, you guys are so adorable." Eunmi giggled.

 

Dara raised her eyebrows, "So how's you and that Joon guy."

 

"Yahhhh Unnie!!!! You too?" Eunmi was trying to hold her vomit.

 

Dara laughed, "Anyways will you help me with the dress?"

 

"Sure why not?"

 

UPDATE: Sorrry this chapter is short. But I hope you enjoy this. Please leave your feedback on the comments below.

 

Much Love Ji Raim