Act 57: Drunk from love.....

Was This All An Act?

"Yah Eunmi-ah aren't you gonna listen to your oppa?" Ji Yong said while cleaning up his dirty sister. Eunmi who was still was shocked and bit her lips, Eunmi what the we're you thinking? Ughh pabo. She looked at her brother and let out a fake smile, "Well gotta go," She got up and was aiming for the door, The Pack was about to leave too until they were stopepd by Dara who closed the doors infront of them. "Where do you think your going?" Dara qustioned and raised her eyebrows.

 

Cheondong gave this forced smile, "Noona ahmmm."

 

Cho Hee looked at Cheondong with widen eyes, like isn't he gonna help them? "Unnie..." Her sentence was cut off when they seen the unhappy Dara look at them.

 

"You boys come with me," She grabbed both Mir's and Cheondong's ears.

 

"NOONA!! I'M NOT INVOLVE IN THIS I SWEAR!!" Mir yelled trying to get out of this situation.

 

Cheondong widen his mouth and hit Mir's head, "Shut up!!"

 

And what was left was Eunmi and Cho Hee. Ji Yong crossed his arms and gave no expression, "You two come with me."

 

Cho Hee and Eunmi both looked at each other, "Ahmm oppa this isn't fair. Why do you have to lecture us?"

 

Ji Yong smiled, "Because I'm your brother."

 

"But your not my brother," Cho Hee smiled and got up, but was stopepd by Eunmi, "No your staying with me!!"

 


 

The pack, well what was left of the pack was laying on the floor barely breathing. Ji Yong thought it wasn't lecturing them and decided for them to do laps around the hotel and make them to 10 minutes squats, 100 push ups and 200 sit up 50 lunges. The last thing they had to do was the spits which the girls did perfectly because they were trained for that in school. The boys looked at each other and was planning to kill each other so they do have to go though this torture but Ji Yong wouldn't let them win.

 

"Ji Yong don't you think this is enough?" Dara grabbed his arm while shaking him so he can stop.

 

"Nope, but I'll change it to stretching," Ji Yong explained.

 

Cheondong just stretched without saying anything because he knew he would get killed if he said anything, but stupid Mir had to say, "That's easy pshhh."

 

Ji Yong let out a smirk, "Okay," He kicked both of his legs and he fell on the floor almost doing the spilt, with one more kick he'll sure need a ambulance. Everyone was quiet shocked at The mad Dragon.

 


 

Mir was massaging this legs, "Ahhhh Cho Hee can you massage my leg."

 

"Awwwh my poor baby..." She said while massaging his leg.

 

"Baby?" Cheondong questioned.

 

Cho Hee covered and said, "I mean..."

 

Eunmi cut her sentence really quickly, "Unnie stopped lying I know there's something going on between you two," She looked at Cheondong.

 

Cheondong looked at Mir and Cho Hee, then back to Eunmi, "Awwwh Eunmi we have new love birds in this company."

 

"ANI!!!" Cho Hee said while blushing. Mir pounted at looked at her.

 

"Aigoo Geojitmal. These two," She looked at Cheondong and smiled, "Shall we go get the others?"

 

"Oh neh, Kaja Baby Bunny," He said while patting her head.

 

Cheondong and Eunmi were about to leave until Eunmi stopped and looked at her phone. Cheondong looke back and her with curiosity, "Eunmi gwenchina?"

 

Eunmi let out a big smile, "Neh oppa."

 

"Joon Hyung?" 

 

"Neh!!"

 

"Someone's excited." Cheondong let out a smile.

 

"He said he wanted to go on a date today." Eunmi said with lot's for exicment in her voice.

 

"Date? That doesn't sound like hyung, he's usually very cheap," Cheondong joked around.

 

Eunmi laughed and agreed with him.

 

"Well since he wants to go on a date with you, shall we get him something?"

 

"Chinjja?!"

 

Cheondong let out his cheesy smile, "Anything for Ms. Kwon Eunmi."

 

Eunmi chingled onto Cheondong's arms, "Kaja?"

 


 

Joon was going for a jog and was about to go to the hotel until Mir decided to get some drinks in the bar, and he gladly agreed. But Mir didn't stay for too long, because Cho Hee was looking for him, "Hyung I think I should go, Cho Hee is looking for me."

 

Joon sip some beer before he answered him, "Okay then, I'll just stay here for a bit." He said while putting down the beer bottle.

 

"You sure hyung?" Mir said with a worried face.

 

"Neh don't worry about it." 

 

"Alright then, be careful now." He said while grabbing his things.

 

Joon just continued to drink his beer, while moving his head to the beat of the music. Not knowing someone was behind him. That person covered his eyes, but he knew who it already was, "Min will you quiet playing around."

 

Min uncovered his eyes and pounted, "Your no fun anymore, don't you know that?"

 

"Good that mean you won't get attracted to me anymore." He said with a cold expression

 

"Since when did my baby start giving me the cold shoulder." Min said while leaning closer.

 

Joon pushed her to the side, "Will you quiet bothering me!!"

 

Min just smiled and grabbed his collar and kissed him, while kissing him, she put something that will make him more drunk then just beer, so he won't be able to recognize Eunmi when she comes. Joon passed out right next to him.

 

Min fumbled through his things before he found his phone. She quickly unlocked his phone and texted.

 

Joon: Baby Bunny, meet me at the hotel and well have a date. You'll be so happy to see the surpise.

 

Min let out a smirk and dragged Joon back into the car, and drove back to the hotel room she told Eunmi to be in. She gently laid Joon on bed. She smiled and run her finger through Joon's body,"Your all my mine after tonight." Joon was heavly breathing and sweating and whispered, "Eunmi kajima, I love you so much." Which made Min get mad. She quickly grabbed her phone and pressed record. "It's time to go back to how it use to be." She started ped her dress and removed it. She walked up to the bed and started kissing Joon, and he quickly responded.

 

"Baby Bunny?" He said while opening his eyes. From his eyes he seen Eunmi, but in reality it was Min. Min smiled and started kissing him, making him get up and removed his shirt and pants, "I love you Baby Bunny." He said while kissing Min's neck.

 


 

Eunmi and Cheondong just came back to the hotel with Joon's gift, "Oppa do you think he'll like it?"  She shown him the bento he made for him.

 

 

"Woah keyopta Baby Bunny." Cheondong was impressed on hard Eunmi worked on this bento.

 

Eunmi smiled and got out of the car, "Hwaiting Baby Bunny." 

 

"Thank you oppa!!" She smiled and walked inside.

 

She walked towards the elevator and a pushed the button to the hotel room. When she arrived to the room. She felt that she shouldn't go in. There was a force that prevented her to go in the room, but why? She wanted to see Joon. She held onto the door knob not knowing if she should go in, until she recived another text from Joon.

 

Joon: Baby Bunny what's taking so long I'm missing you right now. :(

 

Eunmi smiled and got the courage to open the door once again. She open the door not knowing what was going on, until she looked around the room and finally stop and starred at the mirror that was reflecting on her.... She seen Joon kissing Min passionatly. Both . In bed. Making love. To each other. Eunmi started backing up tears falling from her face. Not knowing what to do. She looked at the nearest thing around and seen a fake diamond on the table and aimed in the mirror. When the mirror shattered the two stopped doing what they were doing. Joon looked at the reflection of the mirror and seen Eunmi crying, which brought him back to his sense.

 

 

While Eunmi left Cheondong wanted to stay just in case something happens. He was nearly about to fall asleep until he recvied and live chat from Joon which he never gets. He quickly accpeted it since he was curious....

 

His eyes widen when he seen Joon with Min. He got out of the car and ran into the hotel room.

 

Cheondong wasn't the only one who recvied the live video chat, everyone in MBLAQ recived it. Dara and Ji Yong got it and so did Cho Hee.

 

 

Eunmi was looking at Joon, while Joon tried to put his clothes back on, but Eunmi was shaking her head, hoping it wasn't true, but she couldn't take it anymore and started running. 

 

"EUNMI KAJIMA!! LET ME EXPLAIN!!!"