Act 25: The owner turn to play with his doll

Was This All An Act?

It's been a couple of days since Joon and Eunmi got handcuffed together. And things weren't pretty, they finally got a plays to stay at Eunmi's parents empty condo, they haven't use for years. That was the good part, the bad part was that they haven't showerd ever since they got handcuffed, how could they if they were stuck together. Eunmi smelt fine it was just Joon, he smelt horrible, I mean poor Eunmi seem like she needed a air mask they whole entire time.

 

Eunmi couldn't take it anymore, "Yah! What are we going to do? WE have to shower but how?"

 

Rubs his fingers under his armpits and smells it, "It's smells fine to me, Here you smell it," Joon shoves his fingers by Eunmi's nose.

 

Eunmi's eyes shoot open and flinged Joon's arms out of her face, "YAH MICAESO???" (Are you crazy?)

 

Joon started laughing his off, "Omg did you seen your face."

 

Eunmi finally couldn't take it anymore, and grab the collar of Joon's shirt, very forcefully, and Joon finallu shut up, "Am Serious?"

 

Joon looked like he was about to pee his pants, he might be way bigger than girl, but dang she can be serious, "O-o-o-o-kay I'll listen." Joon surrendered.

 

Eunmi gave out a smile, and finally let go of his collar, "How are we gonna shower if we have this," pull up his right hand with her left hand showing him the handcuffs."

 

"I DON'T KNOW," He roared, but an idea came up to his mind, "Why don't we?"

 

"Do what? Spill it now," Eunmi wondered.

 

Joon whispered in her ears, "Why don't we shower together?" Eumi's eyes shot open when he said that,

 

Out of shock, Eunmi slapped him, "You ert."

 

Joon touched his red cheek, "Will you quiet hurting you, gosh... You got any other choices."

 

Eunmi paused for a bit trying to think if there's anything else they could do but there was none.

 

"See you can't even think of another idea."

 


Eunmi's POV:

Showering with this JERK!! ETTOKAE!!!! I can't do this.... .wait will be wearing clothes. When I said that seems like the pedo read my mind.

 

"We can shower if you want to?" Joon winked.

 

I shook my head from that thought, just kill me now, or even better why don't you just kill him NOW!!!

 

"Baby Bunny I'm kidding we'll be showering with clothes."

 

I just want you away from me forever!!!!

 

Without even saying anything, Joon carried me to the showers, "Hold what do you think your doing?"

 

"Stop with the widened eyes, I'm not going to do anything to you, we just need a shower." Joon put Eunmi down when they finally arrived to the bathroom.

 

 

Joon looked at the bathroom, "Pretty decite.... say? You just want to go into the tub instead," Joon let out a smile.

 

No!!!! Helll no!!! Why am I acting like this. This is..... I can't find any words to desribe what I'm feeling,  but I fell very awkward and shy, because I'm going to be in the same tube with a guy trying to clean myseld, OMO.

 

Joon gave out a grin," Eunmi since your not answering I guess will just bathe in the tube."

 

I shook my head to wake myself up, "Okay....."

 

Joon bit his lips, "but I can't bathe with this shirt on," He tried taking out his shirt, but he stuggled, "Baby Bunny will you help me?"

 

"NEH?!!!" I gave an annoyed face, He grabbed my hand and forced me to take off his shirt, which I finally did.

 

"Ahhh that's better, now for my pants," He took it out and I closed my eyes shut.

 

"Relax Baby Bunny, I'm wearing swim wear under, " I looked between my finger to make sure he wasn't lying. PHEWWW I almost died.

 


Joon's POV:

I finally get to play with my doll, and I'm loving every moment of it, "Eunmi are you just going to bath with jeans?"

 

Without out any thought, she took out, because she sense that I was going to force her to take it out, or I would do it for her, but do worry I won't her, I'm just gonna do some skinship, so she's fall in love with me even more

I turn on the water and put some bubbles inside and some candies to set the mood, and Eunmi was worried the whole entire time, I wonder why she wasn't in combat mode right now, but it's a good thing she wasn't because this will make it more difficult. I walking towards her, but as I did that, she would back up. She would back up until she was facing the wall, while my body was leading against hers. She looked away from me, she gave off this worried face, but I shook off that thought. I grabbed her chin, and gave her a kiss. Her eyes shot open, Good job Joon. She tried fighting back, but I didn't allow her, I slapped her hand at the wall, and continue kissing her, within seconds she gave in and started kissing me.

 

I carried into the tube, while my kisses were captured to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, while mines her on hers.

 

I finally let go of this kiss.

 

Eunmi looked shooked on what she just did, "Okay I think I'm all clean now," Giving me this most confusing looked ever.

 

Mission accomplish Joon, now onto the the step, make her feel bad for me.