Act 5: Walk Down Memory Lane

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi's POV:

I'm so lucky that I got away even alive. I dont even want to be even within 20 feet from them. They ruined me forever. She was ing his shirt and.. and he liked it, nasty... If I get nightmares it's all their fault. They were right in front of me. And what's even worse he was firting me, well that's what I thought he was doing. That big JERK.

 

Anyways, I was writing some lyrics on my book again and I had my earphones on until, I felt someone grabbed my arm. I couldn't see his face, but he had a hoodie on... 'Oh hell no he better no do anything to me.' Then he started dragging me out. Within seconds I grabbed his arms twisted it and pin him to the wall. He started moving around, then I hit his back with my knee and he fell on the floor insently.

 

"Teach you from ever trying to touch me." I said while fixing myself up.

 

"You dork, why did you do that?" he said while getting up and rubbing his back.

 

'Oh was that was my brother, HAHAHAHAH That was funny, and his face, priceless,' I thought while keeping a straight face. "Oppa mianhae, it's your fault, I couldn't recognize you."

 

"Well of course, If you could recognize me, I would possibly be killed by my fans."

 

"True, well gotta go ba bai," she started walking away until....

 

"Where do you think your going," he said while grabbing her head and turning it to face him.

 

"You have to help me." he said afterwards


 

Eunmi's POV:

What now, why does he need help?

 

"Help me to ask Dara out on a date," he said while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

 

"Oppa you guys are best friends, just go....," I looked around and saw Dara unnie a few feets away. "She's right there," I pointed.

 

"Wait don't..." Too late er I already called her.

 

"DARA UNNIE," I started waving my hands to her. "Ba Bai," I ran off.

 

I was hiding behind the wall to check out everything.

 

"He-he-hello Dara," He said while leaning his hand on the railing, then loosing his balance then falling down.

 

Oh we got a lot of work to do over here. Like seriously he-he-hello Dara. Ji I know you can do better, but when it comes to Dara it's a whole other. 'Treat her like  she's your best friend you idoit' I texted.

 


 

Ji- Yong's POV:

"Ji- Yong-ah Gwenchanayeo?" she said while helping me up. My heart is beating. I hope she doesn't hear it.

 

"Ji are you okay, you aren't answer me?" she said while she was fixing me off. Oh she's touching me. Calm down Dragon you can do this.

 

"Neh, noona I'm fine," I gave a big smile, why did I gave a big smile, I must have looked like a dork to her.

 

She giggled. "You really just think of me a noona?"

 

'No I actaully have a crush on you'

 

"Of course not, because we're best friends.," she said while wrapping her arms on mine.

 

'Best friends, that's it?'

 

"Ji want to go somewhere?"

 

"Sure why not?"

 

Silence past until she started talking again. I felt good even thougjt we weren't talking, just having her right next to me made everything better.

 

"Remember the first time we actually hanged out with each other. It was at the park. I just go back home from the Philippines and Hero broke up with me (Hero was with Dara when she was in the Philippones before) and I couldn't take it anymore so I ran off," she looked like she was hurting again. I don't like her this down cuz of one stupid guy.

 

"Of course I remember that, You were crying because you missed him and you only had me at that time. Remember it was the midnight and the only way to make you happy was to play your filipino song called In Or Out, I even danced it for you so you would me happy,"

 

She giggled. She looks so beautiful when she laughs. "Yeah and thanks to you I got over him. You even help get in to YG, How can I repay you?"

 

"You already did by being my best friend," I said while pinching her nose. 'and for winning my heart.'

 

"Your so corny."

 

"Hey your more corny then me!!!"

 


 

They were walking on the park enjoying themselves as usual.

 

Dara seems to be shivering a whole lot there. "Dara are you cold?"

 

"I'm fine JI... Dont worry about it," She wasn't fine she was freezing her off.

 

"Alright then." Ji Yong removed her jacket and put it on her and gave her a big hug. Her eyes wided and for some reason she hugged back. The light were beautiful shinning on them. Then they let go of their eyes. They were about cenimeters away from kissing until they heard some rackling on the backround.

 

"What was that? Dara stay close to me," while putting her behind him.

 

"Alright," she said being a little scared.

 


Eunmi's POV:

"Good one Cheondong, we almost got caught," She whispered while hitting him slightly.

 

"Sorry," he whispered back, "OMO they heard it, we should go before we get caught.

 

"Come on can't be just..." and he grabbed me by the legs and carrying me off while part of me was dangling of this back, how nice.

 

(hope you guys enjoy a little glimse of some DARAGON action)