Act 37: Unspoken Words.....

Was This All An Act?

So this is another CHANGMI chapter, the DARAGON chapter will be created next Friday, Saturday and Sunday, be paient my lovely readers.

 

Love Ji Raim

 

Joon was happy that he actually met the Kim Yuna, the girl of his dreams, and Eunmi brought her to him, he never knew a girl like her would ever go to him. Back to reality now, Eunmi was giggling in the background watching Mr. Deamy Boy daydreaming about Kim Yuna, "Changsun will you quit drooling you could create a river."

 

"Ha? What did you say Baby Bunny?" Joon finally snap back to reality.

 

"Aigoo Changsun-ah look at you," Eunmi laughed while wipping the drool out of his mouth.

 

Joon turned red, and face the other way, "Why didn't you tell me I had drool all over my face?"

 

Eunmi flick his head for not listening, "Pabo, I told you that you had drool, but you were to busy thinking about Yuna unnie," she pouted back.

 

"Aigoo Is my Baby Bunny jealous?" He started messing up her hair.

 

"ANIYA!!!"

 


 

"Baby Bunny do you mind if we visit my umma, I think she's worried sick?" Joon said out of concern. It's been agest since he seen his mother. And since his sister is always busy with work and his father worked in Busan.

 

"Sure Changsun, let me just get things for her," Eunmi started getting things from the next door market, it looked like she was buying the whole store.

 

Joon's eyes wided, "OMO Baby Bunny, that's a lot of things, I don't think my mother witll accept this." 

 

"That''s the whole point, even if she doesn't accpet, she still has to." Eunmi expalined.

 

Joon scratched his head out of concern, "That doesn't make sense...."

 

"Just trust me arraso?" Eunmi pinched his nose.

 


 

Eunmi and Joon were walking hand and hand, well of course because they were still handcuff to each other, but things got easier for them, they were use to having each other, even Joon was getting a little more comfortable. Eunmi had no idea the lady she helped the lady she called 'Umma' was Joon's Umma, was it faith that made her meet her, well we will never know until Joon's heart changes. In the mean time, Eunmi and Joon were minding there busniess until Min came out, but this time she was drunk.

 

Min was wobbly, and it didn't take second for Joon to hurry up to Min and help her, and along the way Eunmi was being dragged with him, Joon didn't seem to care if Eunmi was there.....

 

Min nearly slipped, but Joon got her in time, "I got you...." Joon was careful on his words, because Eunmi was still with him "Be careful Min, you almost got hurt."

 

"Why would you care!!! Your with the ing $lut anyways!!! Will you ing leave my alone ," Min started jugging a bottle of wine she was carrying.

 

Joon coudn't watch this anymore, and fling the wine bottle out of her hand, "MIN STOP THIS OKAY." a piercing pain came to Joon's heart when he was watching her.

 

" LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YOU, AND GO WITH THIS B*TCH!!" Min pushed Eunmi violently to the floor.

 

Eunmi lost her temper, she was calm, she even let Joon go to Min, but that was too far, she couldn't hold her temper anymore and decided to slap some words to Min and a acutally slap for her, "Will you stop acting like a kid, I didn't start your twos fight, so why are you dragging me into this, If you wanted Changsun to stay with you, why did you break up with her, your an idiot...." Eunmi was cut off when Joon blocked her path from Min.

 

"Will you quit it already, she's getting hurt....." Joon let out.

 

A small bead of tears came out of Eunmi...

 


Eunmi's POV:

 

What side is he even on, I thought he stopped caring about Min, but I guess not... I wanted to leave once again, I couldn't fight back.... it's like he took all of my enegry and just threw it all out of the window. Why did I felt suddenly weak when he sided with Min? This never happen to me before. I turned around facing the other side, to let out my tears. I looked back Joon and I seen him trying to comfort Min. He was only a few feet away from me, but why does it seem like he was in another world. A world I wasn't included.

 

"Min, I'm sorry my girlfriend was being rude." Joon helped Min up.

 

Changsun called out a taxi and told the driver to drive her home, and make sure she goes home safely, I didn't even dare to get into this, I just watch them, trying to hold my tears as hard as I could, but I had to let it out. Luckily Changsun didn't notice he was to focus on Min,

 

Changsun was watching the taxi until it was no where to be found, and he finally started talking to me, "Baby Bunny kaja?" He looked at me, as I quickly wipe the tears out of my face. I slightly nodded and started walking.

 

I think it took him a couple of mintues to notice that wasn't talking to him, and I was slightly picking up my speed whenever he tries to go close to me, he stopped me to face him, "Baby Bunny gwenchina? Are you sick? If you want to we don't have to meet my mom." Joon said out of concern.

 

"I'm fine, I'm just tired....I'm just tied of my feeling for you, tired of thinking that you forgot sbout her..."  I said in a whisper.

 

"You sure your fine?" Changsun asked once again.

 

"Yes... No.." I started walking again and picking my pace, but was pulled back by Joon, he wrapped his winter coat on me, him giving me a back hug while also leaning on my shoulder," You lying to me Baby Bunny," Changsun pouted.

 

"No...I'm... not.." I started chocking my words, trying my hardess to hold my tears, but its was to late my cheeks were now soak Changsun then made me face him, as he hugged me tightly, I was leaning against his chest feeling his heart beat, I shoved my face on his sweater and started crying a lot, why did I feel so hurt, for just one small thing. He meant everything for me, am I think weak when it comes to love?

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you Baby Bunny, now stop crying your ruining your beautiful face."

 


Joon's POV:

 

Mission accompised, now I know that have feeling for me, it will be easier to get Min back, that's right enjoy my company, because it won't be too long till Min comes running back to me. Awwh poor Eunmi I'm sorry but your my only option. You were to be with, but I want my girl back. ... I can't believe you got hurt cuz of that. I thought you were strong, but I guess not, sad sad Eunmi...

 


 

Eunmi and Joon were too busy hugging each that they both didn't notice that Joon's mother was watching them the entire time, "Sweetie who's that your with?"

 

Joon started smiling, and let go of Eunmi and started waving to his mother, Eunmi was facing away from Joon'ts mother, that she didn't get a chance to see her face yet, "Umma this is my new girlfriend!" He started shouting out.

 

"Why don't you introduce your girlfriend to me sweetie." As she said that Eunmi turned around, and her eyes wided out of surpise.

 

"Umma?" Eunmi questioned, "Is that you?"

 

Joon looked at Eunmi out of confusement, "Omo sweetie, your dating my sweetie pie?" Joon's mom pinched his cheeks.

 

"Umma?!!!" Joon pouted.

 

Eunmi nodded, "OMO now isn't this a small world.. Now why won't both of you come give your umma some love," both of them gathered around each other and gave each other love.

 

When they were both done, Joon started asking questions, "Baby Bunny how did you know my umma?"

 

"I met her a couple of weeks ago, I was the one who gave you guys goodies," Eunmi smiled.

 

"Jjinja? woah daebak." Joon was shocked that his mother was already close to Eunmi already.

 

"Omo I almost forgot to give you this umma.. I got you guys groceries," Eunmi started unpacking this and putting into the refrighator.

 

"Isn't this too much honey," Joon's mother was shy to admit.

 

"Umma Baby Bunny doesn't take no for an answer.

 

"And I almost made this for you two to share, and the rest is for your baker umma," Eunmi took out a bucket load of homemade cupakes she made. 

 

 

"Oh that was the whole reason you made a load of cupcakes at home," Joon finally remember.

 

"Yups."

 

"Thank you, thank you so much," Joon's mother started bowing.

 

"Umma you don't have to bow to Baby Bunny."

 

Joon's mother stopped bowing and started asking question, "So who's the both of you?"