Act 41: The Gentleman

Was This All An Act?

"See you do like her?!!!" Joon pointed out once again.

 

Mir suddenly fingle Joon's arms from him, feeling his cheeks turn red, "Aigooo Your so cute. Cheolyeong has a crush," Joon said while pinching his cheeks, while Eunmi shook her head out of asumement.

 

"I DON'T LIKE HER?!!!" while trying to hide a present from behind him.

 

Eunmi seen what he's trying to hide within seconds. She tried to move a little to figure out what he's really trying to hide..

 

 

"GEOJITMAL!!!" 

 

Within seconds Cho Hee ran inside, with a big box and all happy like she won the lottery or something. On the other hand Eunmi knew that the whole reason why she was all perky was because of Jaden, "Eonnie I'm guessing the package was from Jaden?"

 

Cho Hee let out a suden squeal and nodded. 

 


Eunmi's POV: 

I turned to face to see how Mir was reacting to all of this, and he looked like someone ripped his heart and feed in to the dog, aigooo poor Mir I should have told him that Cho Hee was taken. And I wonder why only now he reveald that he liked her? I mean we all knew each other for a while now and only now he decides to show it. Tsk Tsk.

 

What bothered me, was the box he's trying to hide. It was wrapped nicely and I finally noticed that the tag had Cho Hee's name on it. My eyes wided and I looked at Mir. He gave a sudden smile and looked away as if he's saying that he wanted to give it her, but he couldn't anymore

 

On the other hand Ms. fangirl is opening the box like there's tomorrow. Wrapping all in the air as if someone was throwing confetti, "Eonnie calm down.."

 

"Dongsaeng how can I calm down if this is from Jaden." 

 

Yeah that's the whole point it's just Jaden.....

 

A few minutes... Never mind more like a few seconds had past and Cho Hee finally opened  the box. In the box realved a blue dress. Not to girly and not my best friends style. Not to be so mean, but he's been dating her for a year and he still doesn't know a lot about her. It's a pitty. 

 

 

As if my best friend couldn't already notice that this isn't her style she just squeals in happiness once again, "I love it!!!" I couldn't help but smile for her though. She seems really happy with him, but why did I have this big feeling that Jaden is a bad guy..

 

As Cho Hee was about to throw the box a small letter came out of the box revealing a letter..

 

Jaden's Letter:

Dear Baby Boo,

 

Hey Honey I missed you, it been a while and I got to say I don't even remember how you acutally look like, but I sure know that your the most beautiful girl in this planet. I can't wait to see you soon...

 

-Jaden (P.S check deep in the box there something.)

 

I was about to thow the box away while Joon was following me, when Cho Hee suddenly started charing to me as if I was the red blanket and she was the bull getting ready to hit me. I insteatly close my eyes as If that's gonna help at all, but to my thought all she wanted was the box. She insteatly started searching for something in the box...

 

As her fingers run thew the box she suddenly found something smooth with a chain. She gently removed it and it realved a heart with the words "With me."

 

 

She was shock that Jaden actaully got her that. Even I was shock that Jaden got her a necklace. Ever since they started dating he never got her anything, while he got spoiled from her all the time. I wonder why only now he decided to get her things and even a couple necklace.

 

While both me and Cho Hee were shock Changsun tapped my shoulder and whispered to me, "Mir is about to leave," I was about to stop him, but Cho Hee did all the work and ask him for help.

 

"Oppa can you help put the necklace on me?"

 

I could sense that he didn't want to be part of this, but he had no choice. He didn't want Cho Hee to know that he likes her. Mir quickly went behind her. Cho Hee was about to left her hair up, but Mir just put her hand down gentlly and tide her hair for her....

 

I looked at Changsun and he looked at me too, we were both shock from Mir's sudden move, but Cho Hee didn't notice anything.

 

Mir grabbed the necklace and hooked it on for her. He made her face the mirror and said gently, "You look so beautiful. Jaden is one luck guy."

 

Cho Hee smiled and hugged him and said," I know."

 

Both me and Joon had are jaws dropped as we see from the reflection of Mir reaction on the mirror. His eyes were all watery as if he got stabbed by Cho Hee. The hug didn't last long when Cho Hee got a call from someone.

 

Mir reacted quickly," Who was that?"

 

"Oppa that was Jaden he said he will be running late."

 


 

When Mir and Cho Hee finally left. Joon and Eunmi was packing they're stuff and were getting ready to leave. When the topic of Mir and Cho Hee came out of Joon's mouth, "Baby Bunny why do I have a bad feeling?"

 

Eunmi gave out this suspious face, "What do you mean about that Changsun?"

 

"Why do I feel like something will be realved?"

 

Eunmi smiled and pat his shoulder, "Don't think about it," She said while she grabbed her duffel bag while she held Joon's hand tightly," Kaja?"

 

As both of them were walking out of the building Eunmi accidently bumped into someone, "WATCH IT!!" The girl growled.

 

Eunmi was pissed to the max. But something was wrong... A man who looked really fimilar came in and his the girl who just bumped into her. She couldn't put her finger into who the person was, but she knew that person.

 

Joon quicly apologised for the incident. And for some reason the guy, seem to be in a hurry when Eunmi was trying to figure who he was.

 

Within seconds Eunmi's eyes wided, "YAH JADEN!! WHAT ARE YOU..." Eunmi started running to him, while Joon was sadly dragged with her.