Act 15: CHANGMI is born

Was This All An Act?

Cheondong's POV:

"So how's you and Joon?" I asked while wrapping my arm around her neck.

 

She squint her eyes and repilied," Neh?"

 

"Joonie hyung told me that you guys kissed mulitple times," I gave a big grin.

 

Her eyes wided in shock, right before she started talking I heard a big gulp come from her, "H-h-he told you guys?"

 

"Yeah he did," I gave a big smile, and winked at her.

 

"You're such a liar," she said while hitting me.

 

"YOU'RE SO CAUGHT YOU GUYS KISSED!!!" I never knew that I would ever caught Eunmi on this. Oh I am so good. Good job Cheondong.

 

She blushed, out of embrassment, and to make it worse I said, "CHANGMI I SHIP IT SOOOO HARD," I said while tickling her waist.

 

"Cheondong oppa!!!" She yelled out, "You're so lucky that you're older than me!!"

 

"Oppa hold on, I need to try on my new school uniform."

 

"Sure I would love to see you in it, Especially Joon hyung would love to see you in a skirt."

 

She threw her boot to my direction, but I dogde it, but she was to quick at threw the other pair on my arms, I screamed in pain, and she started laughing, "That's what you get for saying that Jerk's name." She yelled out in ther dressing room.

 

"You mean your future boyfriend?" I joked.

 

"CHEONDONG-AH!!" I laughed out. Good job Cheondong.

 

A few minutes pass and she still didn't came out. "Eunmi-ah you're going to be late for you class."

 

"I look horrible," She yelled from the dressing room.

 

"Hurry up before I call Joon Hyung out."

 

Within seconds she ran out of the dressing room, from hearing that name

 

(Okay this is NOT Eunmi, it's just the girl that is wearing the uniform is her uniform.


Eunmi's POV:

Does anyone have matches so I can burn the laces on the botton of this skirt. And the bow WTF this uniform is worse than our summer uniforms. Why do we have to wear uniforms when we're in COLLEGE!! UGHH.

 

As I was walking out to see Cheondont, I could see him trying not to laugh, "Just laugh already," I cried out.

 

He giggled and said, "Say kimchi," I was totally lost when he said that, until he took a picture of me, "I shall send this to your boyfriend."

 

"What boyfriend," I yelled out while trying to grab his phone, but he stretch his arms to the sky while holding to his phone tightly, which made it harder for me to get it. Even if I started jumping up and down I still could get it.

 

"Eunmi you don't even know who you're boyfriend is? How rude?" He joked around trying to make me more annoyed.

 

"Yeah what's my boyfriend's name?" I said sarcasicly.

 

"LEEEE CHAAANGGSUN!!!" He yelled out..

 

I gave him an annoyed face, while finally reaching for his phone, but I accdiently sending the picture.

 

Cheondong's Phone:

Cheondong: Hyung look Eunmi has a uniform, I took a stolen shot from her, what do you think? xD

 

My eyes wideded and so was my mouth.

 

"What happened?" He questioned while finally checking his phone,"HAHAHAHAH you actually send the text."

 

I used the palm of my hands to hit my forehead for being to clueless on what I was doing, and then..... he repilied. Just kill me now!!!!

 

"HAHAHAHA,aren't you going to answer it," Cheondong suggested.

 

"It's you're phone," I honestly don't want to know what he said.

 

"Alright I'll check what he said.

 

Cheondong's Phone:

Joonie Hyung: Dang, she has nice legs, someone has been working on them ;)

 

Cheondong started laughing from his reply, which made me curious on what he said, "What did he say?"

 

"You said you didn't want to know what he said?" Cheondong said, while protecting his phone.

 

"OPPA!!!"

 


Cheondong finally dropped Eunmi to her class before, her ankle was still swollen, she walked in until her best friend almost ran her over.

 

"DONGSAENGIE GWENCHING, DID JOON SUNBAEMIN HURT YOU?" she started being nurse Jang again.

 

"Sunbaenim?, what makes him qualififed to be even called sunbae, when he solves his problems, by acting like a kid," she said coldly.

 

"Eunmi, he is older?" She honestly said.

 

"He is older I know that, but he doesn't desreve to be called sunbae, end of story."

 

The two loved they're classes, it's just when Choi Seon-Sang-Nim is there then it's living hell, she was one of the teachers that replaces Shin Seon-Sang-Nim when she's sick. She hates everyone, but her oldest daughter Jessica Jung she wasn't an angel at all, when a cute guy is there then she turns into the desprite girls and when there's ever a girl who stands in her way she's maybe burn because she's made of 100% plastic. She was a year older than Eunmi and Cho Hee, but she acted like a kid to Eunmi.

 

She walked in with her arms crossed and gave a sassy tone to everyone, "Hey everyone, my umma will be here today." whole flippig her hair to the side

 

Eunmi rolled her eyes, and continue doing on what she was doing?"

 

"Yah don't act like that to me, I'm richer than you. I can ruin you by using my money." while grabbing hold to Eunmi's arms

 

"Woah why can't you use you're strength... oh wait you don't have any. Stop acting like an angel we all know how you really act, so just stop it," Eunmi let go of her grasp.

 

She was about to slap Eunmi, but Eunmi was to fast and grabbed hold, "Nice try.... better luck next time," She fling her hand out her way.

 

"EVERYONE STAND UP," Choi Seon-Sang-Nim annouced.

It's about to be hell I'm telling you.