Act 1: Meeting the company with a big JERK!!

Was This All An Act?

          Eunmi was sleeping silently in her bed, until she heard a guitar strum was played in her room. She slightly moved a little, but she was still fast asleep. Until she heard her big brother Ji Yong sing "Wake up Eunmi its your first day at trainning~"

 

It took her a couple of seconds to realize she was already late. It was 6:50 and she only had 30 mintues left to get ready. "Why didn't you warn me?" she hissed

 

"I just arrived here. Umma just told me today was your first day," he replied camly. "At least say hi to your big brother, it's been 6 months and you dont miss me one bit," he said while wrapping his arms around my neck while messing up my hair even more, while holding me real tight.


Eunmi's POV

"Oppa?!! I'm already late let go of me!!!" I yelled as loud as I can.

 

"Say you miss me first," he protested.

 

"Fine I missed you," I said sarcasticly 'Seriously he likes doing this, he loves making me annoyed UGHHH!!!' I thought.

 

"Say like you mean it dork," he laughed, seeing me struggle.

 

"Ji Yong- ah stop bothering, your little sister." A voice that made my big brother turn into a small kid. "Yah!! listen to me Ji- Yong-ah."

 

"Dara unnie help me please," I pouted.

 

He let go me and rubbed the nape of his neck. "Sorry noona," he said shyly.

 

"Aissh," Dara unnie said. She turned to me and said, " Hurry up and get ready, me and your annoying big brother will dropped you off," She said while slightly pushing me to get ready.

 

"Thank you so much," I said while high fiving her. I turned around to my brother a mouthed ' You like her" I said while giving a evil grin.

 

"I'm gonna!!.." His sentence was cut off when Dara grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the kitchen.

 


 

Eunmi was all ready to go and so was Dara and Ji Yong.

 

"You exited to find out what company that accepted you?" Dara said, while starting the car.

 

"You could have stayed with us, I mean like no will think differently if they found out that your related to me," Ji Yong added.

 

"Oppa I want people to like and love me for who I really am first and maybe, just maybe they'll allow me to revile you as my big brother. And plus I just came back from the states just right when you debuted with BIGBANG, and what would they think when they found out that 'G-Dragon has a sister from the states' or 'Why didn't they just took care of her,' and other things. Rumors can spread and I don't want to ruin your career, it just started," she explained.

 

"She right, and come on Ji she wants to start her career on her own, not with her brother's fame," she added.

 

"How am I suppose to protect my little dork."

 

"I'm not a little girl anymore okay?"

 

"You sure about that... look at you your only like what? 5'1" he laughed

 

"YAHH that's just mean," She yelled.

 

"Ji? If she could break and hurt or even scare a guy with her words then she's fine," she thought of.

 

Eunmi is known for being very straight up to guys who borthers her or even borther her family, she's like the guy to herself sometimes, because she was raised in the states in a town where guys are tempted on playing along with girls for fun.

 

Ji Yong sighed and nodded, " Just be sure to scare them to death if they try to tease you okay?"

 

"Yes grandpa," she said while laughing.

 

"YAHH!!"

 


 

Eunmi's POV:

"We're acutally here already?!!! OMO I'm scared," I said while turning back to the car.

 

"Where are you going?" my brother said while turning my head back towards the building. He stayed in the car, because I told him I didn't want anyone to see him.

 

'Caught,' I told myself. I don't want to do this anymore, I don't know anymore, and my best friend is gone on a trip with her boyfriend, right when I had to move to another company. Her and her boyfriend decided to go to a trip. Does she want me to die here alone with new people? I mean like I can get along with people pretty easily, but why do I feel like I won't like thing one bit. It's like I had this feeling like someone will just ruin my mood when I get in.

 

My thoughts were cut short, when I heard this attractive guy came out, he was way older than me, but he was handsome, I mean handsome, "So this is Kwon Eunmi right?" he told Dara unnie.

 

"Yes it is? Please take of her." She said while bowing.

 

"Neh, of course, I'm Jung Ji- Hoon, or Rain and I'll be your mentor and your teacher for the next few year," he said  to me.

 

"Neh annyeonghaseyeo seon-sang-nim," I said while bowing. 'Rain, the Rain the one who was in Ninja Assassin, if he was my mentor, that.. that means I'm under the company J. Tunes Camp, say it's not true please.' I thought.

 

"Ahhh, I hope you'll enjoy being my in my company J. Tunes Camp," He said intertrupting my train of thoughts.

 

"Why didn't you listen to me!!," while looking outside, not knowing that my thoughts slipt out of my mind and out of my mouth.

 

"Neh?" he looked at me with a questionly.

 

" Ahh aniyo, Joe- Song- ham-ida, seon sang-nim for being rude."

 

"Gwenchina," he said, "Kaja?"

 

"Neh? Bye unnie" I gave Dara unnie a big hug and whispered, 'Tell oppa bye for me okay.'

 

"Neh, Arraseo good luck and be careful now neh?" she told me, why couldn't she be my big sister instead of GD.

 

"Neh!!" I said while going in.

 

 


 

 

Few hours of practcing with just Rain seon-sang-nim. He told Eunmi she could just chill around for an hour since he had an important meeting to cover. She didn't notice that Dara unnie's brother was in the same company until... "Eunmi- ah!!!" She heard while almost getting a heart attack.

 

He ran up and hugged her. "So your the new trainee?"

 

"Neh!! OMO, I forgot you just debuted with MBLAQ right?!!" Eunmi hugged right back. "Its been such a long time since I've seen you." she added

 

"Where's your other bandmates?." Eunmi then asked.

 

"The rest have schedules, while me and Joonie hyung stayed," he then replied politly.

 

"Chinjja, awwh that that's sad, I really wanted to meet G.O oppa,"  Eunmi said while laughing.

 

"You could meet Joonie hyung he's with gir.." his sentence was cut off when he couldn't find him.

 

"Ani, I'm fine." Eunmi said.

 

"Alright then. I gotta go back to trainnimg see you later alright,"

 

"Neh," she said while bowing.

 

Eunmi started stretching and doing some tricks that she learn from her university. She was dancning to this tradional chinese folk dance until her music was cut off and she got pushed and she landed on her anckle almost sprainning it.

 

"Watch where your going?!!" She said painfully.

 

"Why don't you watch where your dancing?" he shot back, while giving his girlfriend a smirk.

 

Guys these days. Let me just murder him with my words now.