03

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
03: BACK      

A plane just landed on its runaway, greeting the fresh land of Korea. Well, the plane isn't new to Korea, it's just the first timer passengers, who went back from business trip and some others, who went back to Korea from quite a long time. And this is what you are. You're feeling uncertain on how will you greet everyone whom you just left two years ago. Worried, excited and the most obvious of all, nervousness.

 

 

 

One man, Byun Baekhyun. You left because of him and now, you're returning because of him, "Aniya.. You're going to be here only for a day, and after that, you'll be back to Canada for good" You shook the thoughts of Baekhyun entering your mind.

 

 

 

After you went out of the airport, you dialled someone's number, "Hello Jin Kyung? Yep. I just landed in Korea so if there are problems in the office just call me.. Okay? Yep.. Thank you.."

 

 

 

After you ended the call, you flagged a taxi. Well, you don't have too much luggage with you since you were only planning to stay there for a day. Playing with your thumb, you looked outside and see how Korea changed in just two years time, "Wow.. Sir, can you please bring me to the nearest tea house? Thank you.."

 

 

 

You told the driver to drop you by somewhere to calm you down first. You don't want to surprise everyone with that condition. You want to be okay before you would face them.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"AHHH HYUNGGGG! TIE MY NECKTIE PROPERLY!!" Chanyeol shouted at Suho.

 

 

 

Everyone is in chaos since the opening to Hye Su's art gallery is today. And of course, as a friend, EXO has to be there.

 

 

 

"HYUNG! BREAKFAST PLEASE~~" Kai sang as the D.O was still cooking.

 

 

 

"OHMYGOD SHUT UP KKAMJONG! I'M TRYING MY BEST HERE!! WHERE IS SEHUN?! HYUNG!" D.O shouted as he asked the leader about Sehun.

 

 

 

"AT HIS ROOM!!" Suho shouted back still figuring out how will he do Chanyeol's tie.

 

 

 

"MAKNAE! CALL BAEKHYUN AND TELL HIM TO BRING HIS IN HERE!!!" Chanyeol commanded with hands on his waist.

 

 

 

No response coming from the maknae. Usually, whenever the hyungs call him, he will appear out of no where that's why they find it weird and knew that something else is fishy.

 

 

 

"Hyung.. Did Sehun go out?" Chanyeol asked.

 

 

 

"Molla.. Aish.. How do you do this?" Suho complained, "JONG IN!"

 

 

 

"NE HYUNG????" Kai shouted from the kitchen.

 

 

 

"GO CHECK SEHUN!!!" Suho commanded, still busy with Chanyeol's tie.

 

 

 

Kai groaned and went upstairs to 'go and check' Sehun, "Yo Sehun wa- HOLYGROWLINGMAMAOFTHEWOLFINTHEENTIREHISTORY! SEHUN'S MISSING!!!!!!"

 

 

 

"ASSA! I DID IT!" Suho was tightening Chanyeol's tie but Kai shouted that the maknae is missing so he tightened it too much that made Chanyeol choke and ran to Sehun's room. Chanyeol then immediately dialled Baekhyun's number to tell him what's happening.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo shook his head and giggled, "That maknae.. Still missing.." Then he stopped upon realizing the current situation, his eyes doubled, "WHUUUT?! SEHUN IS MISSING?! AAAAAAHHHHH!" He ran upstairs leaving whatever he is cooking.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, while the 5 boys were being chaotic and all, our lovely Baekhyun was still sleeping in a huge room but was disturbed by an annoying sound of his phone indicating that someone's calling him at this time.

 

 

 

Groaning, he opened one eye and made a face. He reached for his phone and answered the phone with his still heavy breathing, "Hmm.."

 

 

 

"BAEKHYUN! SEHUN IS MISSING! COME HERE QUICK!! PPALLI!" Chanyeol, who is in the other line greeted Baekhyun an oh-so good morning.

 

 

 

"Hyung.. Sehun is already a grown up man.." Baekhyun didn't care what the latter just told him.

 

 

 

"BAEKHYUN! GET UP NOW AND HELP US LOOK FOR SEHUN!" Chanyeol yelled.

 

 

 

"AISH! ARASSO ARASSO!!" He stood up and waa really pissed, if he doesn't love Chanyeol so much, he swear he could've killed him.

 

 

 

Without having a choice, he went to the bathroom to do his daily morning routines and after he was done, he made his way downstairs to drink water. Sure that the doors are all locked, he drove to EXO's dorm.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You paid the taxi driver once he dropped you into a very famouse tea house. Entering it, you could already smell the fragrance of tea that made you want it so bad.

 

 

 

"Uh.. Excuse me? Yes.. May I have a Cookies and Cream Milk Tea?" You lifted one finger as ordered your favorite milk tea.

 

 

 

While waiting for your order, you only stood there and looked at the place's interior. Someone beside you ordered his, "Excuse me hyung! The usual Bubble Tea pleaseeeeeeeeee!"

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter