20

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you could kill me for not updating a million years, I will explain. So basically, I posted my Leo oneshot after the exams. That oneshot was actually written a long time ago so I needed to edit it before publishing it. Then after, I updated WGM & Diary since it was also ages since I updated those and when I finally have time to update this, I got sick. I'm recovering right now and yeah, I thought I should give an update now. So I'm sorry and enjoy!

 

20: CONCERNED

 

*PAK*

 

“WAKE UP” You woke Kris up, who’s been sleeping on the couch ever since he came with a salp on his tummy.

 

“AW SOO!” He immediately jolted up. Unsurprisingly, he was still wearing his retro outfit from last night with his huge afro wig.

 

“Where’s Baekhyun?” You crossed your arm and raised an eyebrow.

 

“So what? You’re putting all of your anger in me just because you didn’t see your husband early in the morning??” Kris asked, letting all of his frustrations out.

 

Well, when you opened your eyes, you noticed that you were already alone and you looked for Baekhyun who’s been missing since then. You roamed around the house and yet, you didn’t see him.

 

“Shut up you ogre!” You hit him again, “Just tell me..”

 

“Can’t you see you just woke me up?!” You know that there was a tad sarcasm in his tone.

 

“Cook” You tilted your head, ordering him to do the job and walked away but stopped, “Ah! I forgot! You wash up. You stink”

 

“YAH!” Kris shouted at you before you could disappear from his sight.

 

You went back to your room and grabbed your phone. There were no calls from him nor even a simple message. You scoffed while looking at the screen, “Missed my wife my ”

 

After the dance, you were still holding each other. That night, Baekhyun didn’t want to let you ago and neither did you. You don’t know what’s gotten into you but for that night, you weren’t pretending to be his wife. You acknowledged that you are his wife. You did what you were supposed to do like any other supportive wife.

 

Breathing deeply, you started to type on your phone, ‘Where are you?’ but then you bit your lower lips, “Aniya aniya aniya..” You deleted everything and typed, ‘Yah. Eodiya?’ but then again, you stared at it for a long time, “WHY IS THIS SO HARD!” you grunted, “Whatever..” You typed something and sent it to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand was only at the study room of your house. This room is quite hidden because as I’ve said, it’s a study room. It’s where people couldn’t look for you and the room was sound proof so noise from the outside couldn’t be heard. If you’re wondering what was Baekhyun doing on a Sunday morning and locking himself on the room, it’s because the projects pending that he needs to do before your family vacation.

 

His phone beeped and he paused for a while. He opened the message and saw your name on it. He chuckled at your message.

 

‘?’

 

He quickly replied, ‘Study room. Wae?’

 

You sat straight once you heard our phone beeped and soon drained all of your excitement, “Aish”

 

You marched your way to the study room and knocked. You waited for seconds for your husband to open it but he didn’t. Again, you knocked on it and again, it didn’t open. You grew impatient and stormed down. Kris was busy cooking with matching whistles when you helped him chop veggies.

 

“Calm down Soo..” He said once he noticed that you were chopping too hard. “I guess, he’s busy?”

 

“Is it hard to open the door? Even for one second?” You paused and faced your cousin with an arm on your hip.

 

“Uhm..” Kris thought for a while if he’s going to be fair or if he’s just going to take your side, but he chose the latter, “No?”

 

“Then why can’t that dummy open it?!” You scolded Kris.

 

“Cause he’s busy?”

 

“Right. He’s busy..” You nodded and scoffed. You went back to chopping and chopped really hard, “Well let me tell you Krissy. When someone is looking for you, be sure to see him. Ara? Especially when that person is your wife!” You left after.

 

“What’s with her?” Kris looked at you and blinked many times.

 

“SOGOGI!!!” You called your dog once you reached your graden where she’s at.

 

She ran to you and excitedly jumped on you. You on the other hand patted his head, “Yah. Your master is kinda busy, huh? How come he forgets to greet you, huh? Aigoo..”

 

Suddenly, memories from the past flooded on your mind.

 

“So this is the, sternocleidomasto-” You stopped upon seeing a tired Baekhyun, sleeping on the table on the study room.

 

You smiled at your cute husband and playfully took a picture of him and smiled at him after, “You, I am so lucky to have you.. I promise I won’t let go..” You peck on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter