30

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A quickie update just to defend Soojin's side because she really received LOTS of hate from you guys. Hahaha. Don't worry, later on, you'll love her! I swear! And oh! This might be my last update for December? I mena, next week is our exams and then it's holiday break so I don't think I would have time but I'll try my best to sneak some updates! ❤ HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Subscribe. Comment. Upvote!

 

30: WARMING UP

 

 


"Baekhyun, wake up"
Baekhyun felt a light shake and heard a soft voice once his soul woke up. Heck, he even could feel your hot breath as you whispered in his ear.

 

"Time to wash up.." You continued to wake him up until you were succesful in what were you doing. Your heard him groan and turned his torso around to face you, "By the time you're done, breakfast is ready.."

 

Baekhyun looked at you until you were out of sight. He sighed and sat up. His eyes were swollen because of the 'talk' you had last night. It wasn't that successful and Baekhyun couldn't blame anyone on your decision because he knew how badly hurt you were, clueless and scarred. He did also ask himself if the talk they would change anything but it turned out that it didn't. AT ALL.

 

You were busy cooking bacons when a pair of arms were wrapped around your waist. Of course you were startled but inhaling the very familiar scent, you knew you had to calm down. You bit your lips after your adam's apple bobbed up and down, trying to get used to this husband and wife act for the next three weeks.

 

"Did you get a good sleep?" You asked.

 

Baekhyun rested his head on your shoulder, feeling his lips on your neck, "Hmm.."

 

"Good.." You shortly commented. You turned around after and that made him look at you, "Let's eat.."

 

He followed you on the dining room and started to eat. You were getting rice by now and you could tell that Baekhyun's looking at you. Intently.

 

"You should get more" He said when you're about to eat.

 

"It's okay. This would make me full" You smiled lightly but he didn't buy it. Of corse he knew you still have no apetite to eat after everything's happening so he had to do something. He had to take advantage of this charade to take care of you.

 

"Cha! Say 'aaahhh'" You looked at him, surprised.

 

"Baek, you don't-" Your sentenced wasn't even finished and he just shoved the food on your mouth. You secretly glared at him while chewing the food he just shoved.

 

"Let's eat lunch together?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Okay" you nodded, "But, can you drop me off first at mom's house?"

 

"Sure.." Baekhyun nodded, "Is your dad coming home?"

 

Your shoulders deflated, "I don't know. I can't contact him but it's weird that he eaven't returned from his rounds, I mean, before he would go home if he would knew eomma have an headache.."

 

"Maybe he have already commitments that he couldn't cancel?" Baekhun tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter