0.1

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of a running shower was obviously heard together with a song that Baekhyun's singing to while showering. Today is just like one of the days were he gets up early and whine his way to school.

 

Grabbing a clean towel and his bathrobe, he wore it and dried his hair first before going to his closet. Being the only son of the Byuns, you could tell that he have everything. You can't blame him for his parents spoiled him too much.

 

"Honey, come down. You have to finish your breakfast early because you need to fetch Soojin from their home" He heard his mom.

 

Yup. Baekhyun and Soojin are somehow engaged since god knows when but the real thing would happen after they graduate high school. It's not that Baekhyun hates Soojin. They've become great friends through growing up, but the fact that he can't play around like any other teen boy makes him feel against the marriage.

 

At that, Baekhyun sat on the dining table together with his mom and dad. The door bell suddenly rang and the maids opened it, showing you.

 

"Honey, how come you're here? Baekhyun's suppo-" Mrs. Byun was surprised as she saw you enter the dining room.

 

"Aniyo Ommonim, I just dropped by to say to Baekhyun that I can't go to school with him today-"

 

"Why?" He asked.

 

"I need to head early. You know, school preparations for the upcoming club week.." You explained and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Soo, that's not even your obligation why are you-" Baekhyun is losing his cool but was stopped by his father, "Young man, talk to her outside. Do not fight in front of the food"

 

Sighing and removing the napkin from his lap, he went to the living room and you followed him, "Soo, I told you already to stop-"

 

"Baekhyun, it's just helping. I don't see a problem with that" You innocently shrugged.

 

"Really? No problem?" Baekhyun scoffed, "Then okay. You, sacrifing our morning routine, afternoon dates and tutoring session is not a problem to you?"

 

"Baekhyun, you know we could have those next time and is not as if they were true dates, more like we're obliged to. Don't you like that? You'll have more time to play with EXO" You said.

 

"Even though how many times I'm gonna scold you about this, you won't listen to me. Am I right?" Baekhyun sighed in defeat and you nodded, "Fine, but after the club week, we need to talk about something and I'm gonna fetch you before Maths start"

 

"Just talk about it now" You said.

 

"No. I need to think about it thoroughly"

 

You shrugged, "Okay then. I'm out" You bid goodbye to his parents first and went out.

 

"Nation's good daughter's problem?" Mr. Byun asked and Baekhyun could only nod. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter