27

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little hope for you. I guess? Don't kill me please ❤ Keep on subscribing, commenting and upvoting!

27: I NEED YOU

 

 

"Soojin, are you okay?" Kris was looking at you worriedly.

 

You never showed any reaction from the time you heard about your mom's diagnosis. You didn't utter anything when you arrived aside from the weak smiles, shaking of head, nodding that anyone can get from you.

 

In response to Kris actions, you smiled and hugged yourself, "I am"

 

Those were the first words you uttered that taken Kris by surprise before leaving him to have a walk around the hospital first. You were all broken now. First, Baekhyun and then this. You haven't talked to Baekhyun after the incident yesterday and now that you're all messed up, you know that only one person can definitely pick you up and fix everything. You're not going to deny it anymore, it's only Baekhyun, your husband. For now.

-

Baekhyun literally ran the whole hospital just to search for the room of your mom. He is worried about you, how you feel and how are you managing everything. He stopped on his tracks when he saw your figure, sitting on a bench, outside your mom's room. He felt relieved after seeing you but it was once replaced by pain as soon as he saw you.

 

Silently sitting on the bench, he tried to start a conversation, "Is there anything I can do?"

 

You turned to him slowly and smiled. Happiness can't explain what you're feeling right now. It's beyond that. "Baekhyun.."

 

"Tell me, is there something I can do for you to be o-"

 

"Just hold me, Baekhyun. Just hold me"

 

You scooted closer and rested your head to his chest. He was shocked and because of that, he was hesitant to do what you wanted him to do. After a long time, he was actually comforting you. The next thing both of you knew, you were crying. Sobbing and tearing against his shirt that he didn't care about. He was soothing your hair and would shush, hum and even sing for you with his angelic voice just to calm you down. Unconsciously, you fell asleep in his arms with his beautiful voice.

-

"You know what? It's her first time to cry ever since she heard her mom's diagnosis" Kris shared as he handed Baekhyun a cup of coffee.

 

The latter looked at your sleeping figure who's lying now on an extra bed, peacefully and deep, "She's strong.."

 

Kris chuckled a little bit, "You still don't know her don't you?"

 

Baekhyun looked at Kris confusingly. "She's hurt inside. She built a wall that once will be destroyed when she knows she can rely on someone.. And that someone is you Baekhyun.." He patted his in-law's back, "Be patient with her, try to break those walls she built. You already broke some of them that's why you should keep on going.."

 

"I'm sorry but once everything is going to be normal even when it's not, I'm going to sign the papers, that's what she wants.." Baekhyun said, "That's where she's happy"

 

"Sometimes, you just can't let people go because in the end, you might regret it and will haunt you for the rest of your life"

 

Baekhyun bitterly smiled at Kris' remark. Yes, he knew that. That's what he's been trying to do for the past month but nothing's happening, in the end it is always him who keeps on hurting and he don't know if he could still take it.

 

The next morning, you found yourself in a very unfamiliar place which you remembered that made you all gloomy immediately upon waking up.

 

"You're awake?"

 

That voice. He didn't leave you. He was the one guarding you and your mom all night and you're certain to whom did that voice came from. It's from your husband, Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Baekhyun" You called him and sat up, "You stayed?"

 

"Yes" He smiled and helped you when you were trying to sit.

 

"I'm sorry about the other day though" You bit your lip and he shook his head. Is he trying to reject your apology?

 

"Don't be" He smiled bitterly but you stopped him, "No no no. You're right ever since I came I kept on telling you to sign those papers. Gosh! So rude of me not to even ask you how have you-"

 

You stopped when you saw papers in front of you. You were terrified. They were two signatures already on the papers. Divorce papers, "You're free" Baekhyun shrugged, "Since you need to take care of your mom, I don't want to add stress from you anymore that's why I-"

 

You stole the papers from his hand and started to tear it. You could see shock from Baekhyun's eyes and tries to stop you. "No," you told him firmly, "Not now Baekhyun"

 

"Soo, but why-"

 

"NOT NOW THAT I NEED YOU" You told him with tears b on your face, "I'm afraid Baekhyun. Very. And I don't know what will happen if you're not going to be here the next second"

 

Baekhyun sighed, "Arasso, I'll stay with you until your mom gets better. That time, file another paper and I'll sign them. Right away"

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter