15

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to ask a favor if anyone of you can make a trailer for this? :) Thank you.

15: BOYS' NIGHT OUT

 

 

“Is this all?”

 

Someone nodded and your mom smirked, “I see. Those kids are getting along huh~”

 

“Do you still want me to continue?”

 

“No.” Your mom shook her, “Let’s give them privacy first”

 

“Arasso” The guy bowed and left.

 

Once he left, your mom picked the photos of you and Baekhyun together on Kim Joo’s Center this morning and called the maids, “GIRLS!”

 

In a swift, they started to gather and your mom let them see the pictures, ”MISSION SUCCESS! Ah I’m dizzy!” Your mom stopped from jumping all of the sudden and the maids immediately helped her

 

---

 

‘Good Luck! Be sure to nail the deal!’

 

You shook your head once you’ve read the note that Baekhyun childishly wrote. You were alone in the conference room of the Byun Corporation. Baekhyun lent in to you since you don’t have any place to do the call. You haven’t been to Lee Management and Company since you really have no reasons to do so and that reminded you that you shoud check it since the CEO is doing his rounds on every branch in different countries.

 

You were waiting for the call when someone entered the room.

 

“Mrs. Byun?” A guy that looks like Baekhyun was holding a frappe and put it on the table, “Sir Byun, wanted me to get this for you..”

 

You rolled your eyes, “Why did he order you to do this thing? He could’ve done it by himself,” You muttered, “Oh by the way, thank you but please do tell him that get him by himself if he really wanted to give it. Not asking his men to do it.”

 

“I will, Mrs. Byun” He bowed.

 

“What is your name?” You asked.

 

“Taehyung” He smiled and you creeped out, “Gosh. Why do you look like Baekhyun?”

 

He laughed and scratched the back of his head, “I get that a lot..”

 

“You’re very unfortunate” You looked at him with pity, “I could pay for your plastic surgery if you want”

 

“I don’t think I would like that” He humbly rejected.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m just kidding” You chuckled, “But I’m sorry though. You need to carry the burden of being ugly”

 

Taehyung just laughed at your joke, “You may go..”

 

“Now I know why Sir is so happy nowadays” Taehyung mumbled to himself while leaving the conference.

 

Just in time, the conference call was on and you could see Jin Kyung and Kris also in there with Mr. David. You started business and do what you needed to do. On the other hand, Taehyung just got out from the room and was welcomed by Jackson.

 

“Ya! How’s it?” He asked.

 

Taehyung brows met at the center, “What do you mean?”

 

“Is she a monster too?” Jackson asked with wide eyes, “Did she snap at you like Sir Byun?”

 

Taehyung laughed, “She’s nice”

 

“Bwo? Chincha?” He seemed doubtful, “No way can a monster marry an angel”

 

“Jackson, you’re way too fantastic?” Taehyung pertained to being too much fan of fantasy then laughed.

 

… But he took it the wrong way and smiled to himself, “Am I? Oh well. I’m Jackson after all.”

 

*Knock knock*

 

“Come in” Baekhyun said and there’s Taehyung who entered, “So how’s it?”

 

“She said ‘Thank you’” Taehyung reported.

 

“Nothing else?” Baekhyun shook his head.

 

“Well, she told me that I am pitiful because I look like you” Taehyung pouted.

 

Baekhyun got shocked on what Taehyung said, “SHE SAID WHAT”

 

Taehyung laughed at his actions, “She said-”

 

“SHE MARRIED ME FOR GODSAKE” Baekhyun whined, “Thank you Taehyung. You may leave” He was holding his temple, trying to calm himself. With a bow, Taehyung left first.

 

*Kring Kring*

 

“BWO” Baekhyun’s anger was shifted to the caller, unfortunately.

 

“Chill dude” The other said.

 

Baekhyun checked the ID caller and saw Kyungsoo’s name, “What do you want Kyung?”

 

“I think you’re too busy being a husband” He teased.

 

“I don’t have a wife who would insult my handsomeness!” Baekhyun almost shouted.

 

Kyungsoo laughed, “So, I think Soojin’s making fun of you again huh?”

 

“She’s not just making fun of me, she’s embarrassing me in front of my staff!”

 

“The typical Soojin”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter