22

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22: CATCHING GAME BY THE GREAT KRIS

 

 

“So what type of guys do you prefer now?”

 

You were irritated at your cousin who’s been asking that question for the nth time. Inhaling all of the patience you could get, you faced him, “And why does that bother you?”

 

He shrugged, “I don’t know. It just crossed my mind. Who knows, maybe I’ll introduce him to you. So you could-”

 

“No” You cut him off. Knowing what he’ll say next.

 

“Okay then. If you don’t want to tell me, I’m going to ask.” He jumped over the couch and started to get a paper and a pen, “BUT YOU HAVE TO ANSWERR ME YES OR NO. OKAY”

 

“And what if I don’t?” You put your hand on your waist.

 

“Come on Soo. We’re bored as hell” Kris said, “Let’s play! Your husband isn’t even here, so he won’t hear a single thing.”

 

“Why do I have a feeling that I’m backstabbing Baekhyun?” You crossed your arms across your chest and made a sour face.

 

Kris smirked, “No! We won’t! Sit down!”

 

“OKAY YOU UGLY GIANT OGRE” You said, more like, raised your voice before chugging the water.

 

“Good. You know what sometimes, I forgot that I’m you ‘oppa’” Kris mocked you.

 

“Shut up” You imitated him.

 

“Okay! Now, up for question #1, physically describe your ideal man”

 

“Wait, aren’t you supposed to ask qualities and I’ll answer them by a yes or no?” You made a confused face and blinked many times.

 

“Okay. Tall?”

 

“Height doesn’t matter” You shook your head.

 

“And I’m counting that as a no” Kris put an ‘X’ mark on his paper.

 

“Wait. What. I never said I like short ones! And why do you even have a paper?”

 

“Next question..” Kris didn’t mind you and looked on what’s next on his list, “Tough looking?”

 

“Oh my gosh Kris! You really couldn’t find someone you love by merely their physical attributes!”

 

“Another no from you.. Sporty?”

 

“Sporty what?” You repeated him.

 

“Basketball, Swimming.. You know, those kind of sports..” Kris exclaimed even doing actions.

 

“I don’t know”

 

“So that’s a no. Talented?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Finally a right answer from you! Way to go Soojin!”

 

“Do you know how much I want to kill you right now?” You glared at him.

 

“NEXT. Annoying”

 

“How would he become an annoying person if I’m more annoying??”

 

 “So I guess again, you wouldn’t mind..” Kris flipped the paper over, “Next, nagger”

 

“Kris, as long as I could defeat him in an argument then I don’t thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter