39

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] Don't kill me. Bye

39: Target

 

 

"Uh Baek?"

You called him once you have entered the kitchen and saw your husband chopping some veggies for the both of you.

 

He turned around and smiled at you, "Yes?"

 

"I will be going out later" You told him.

 

"Okay. I will too. But, where are you going?"

 

"Visit Dad. How about you?"

 

"Gonna meet some client.."

 

"Huh? I thought you're on break? You know you could Chanyeol to help you out on this." You suggested.

 

"Hmm.. No" He put the cut veggies into the pan, "This is a VIP"

 

"Then okay" You shrugged, "I'll just visit your office later after with my dad"

 

"No need. I'll fetch you there and maybe we could have dinner?"

 

"Please not on a fancy restaurant.."

 

"I know you hate on those kind of restaurants. We'll be having street food"

 

Your eyes widened, "REALLY?! OMG! I've been craving for those!"

 

Baekhyun just smiled and served the food on the table with you following him, "Hey, is there bothering you?" You asked.

 

"Nothing. Why?" He looked at you and smiled.

 

Your instincts are telling you otherwise since Baekhyun is only giving you smiles this morning and not the usual rant like, "Where are you going?" "With whom" "I'm going to be with you" etc. but since he lied and bothered not to tell you, you let it go. You know he doesn't want you to be worried. On the other hand, Baekhyun is worried since he decided to meet Hye Su today and finish her threathening to Soojin's happiness. He's worried because what if he'll fall into Hye Su's condition again? What if she'll ask him to leave Soojin's life again? It would be the right thing to do for Soojin's safety but he doesn't know if he can do that for the second time. The first time broke him and he might die if it's the second time.

 

"Baekhyun?" You waved your hand in front of him.

 

He jolted and went back from daydreaming, "You were saying?"

 

Your eyeball moved from left to right, "I haven't said anything.."

 

"Oh really?"

 

"Yes.." You nodded.

 

"Babe, can I ask you a question?" Baekhyun leaned in closer against the dining table.

 

"Well, you're already asking so, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter