0.4

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun biased, anyone? :)

"Hey Guys, do you want to join in for lunch?" Chanyeol put an arm around your shoulder.

 

"Su-" Jin Kyung was supposed to answer but you politely cut her off, "Sorry Chanayeol. We can't"

 

"Why?" The boy asked.

 

"Geunyang.." You mumbled, "Ah! Here. This is Baekhyun's lunch. Would you mind to hand it over for me?"

 

Chanyeol took the paper bag, "I guess.."

 

"Okay, thank you! Well, see you later!" You dragged Jin Kyung with you and your bestfriend could only have a questioning look.

 

"Why are we not having lunch with them? As far as I know we don't have to do anything at this hour" She asked.

 

"Well.. We need to study!" You reasoned and handed her your notes.

 

"Soo, do you have a problem?" Jin Kyung crossed her arms, beginning to interrogate you.

 

"Nothing" You shook it off and sat on the stairs.

 

"That's nothing to me, Soojin. Come on, just tell me" Jin Kyung sat beside you.

 

"I can feel it" You revealed.

 

"Feel what?"

 

"I could feel that Baekhyun wants to end this. He said, when my schedule is free, we're going to talk about something and I'm 99% sure that he wants me to distance myself, atleast" You explained.

 

"Is this why you're avoidin Baekhyun for the past week?" Jin Kyung asked.

 

You just nodded and looked down, "I mean, I don't know how should I react to it, so atleast, I'm getting ready for that time"

 

"Are you really going to cut the wedding off?"

 

You smiled faintly, "If I had to, yes"

 

"Soojin" Jin Kyung hugged you to comfort you, "I know it's been hard dealing with Baekhyun now with all of his confusing actions, but please know that if you could take it anymore, you could always stop this"

 

You parted the hug and smiled at her, "Thank you, Jin Kyung"

 

"Do you want to grab a sandwich?"

 

"No, thank you. But you could eat. I'm just gonna clear my mind so that I could go to the next class" You said.

 

"Okay then. See you" Jin Kyung went to the canteen to grab one snack for herself.

 

You looked up and saw the entrance of the rooftop. Literally rooftop, where thee tank of the school is located. The top of the building. Even though it's against the rules, you made your way there to get some fresh air and far from reality.

 

You sat down and admired the sky. For some unknown reasons, the sky would instantly calm you down. Maybe explains why your favorite color is blue. You were busy admiring the view when, "Isn't it against the rules to come up here? And here is the student body's secretary, sitting in this place"

 

You stood up and saw one guy, "But don't worry. I won't tell. As long as you wont tell anyone that I'm here either. Yoo KiHyun by the way. From 4B"

 

 

 

 

"Hi" You smiled, "Lee Soojin"

 

He sat down beside you and you followed after, "This is my spot, actually. Every break time, after school,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter