0.12

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daebak! Noona got first again!!" Sehun jumped up and down while his arm was wrapped around Kyungsoo.

 

The national exams are done and the review went well with Baekhyun except for the fact that you weren't able to have your supposedly alone plan a day before the exams.

 

"Yah!" The smaller pal shouted, "You should be used to it by now"

 

Baekhyun was rushing his way to the list of results and EXO was laughing at him as he was looking for his name slightly desperately.

 

"Hyung, are you hoping that you'll get into 50 this time? Last time I checked, you were 95th on the list from your batch" Sehun said.

 

Baekhyun didn't mind Sehun's remark instead he kept on looking for his name.

 

"Yah pabo! You won't find your name from that set of list. Try go higher. From 50-40, maybe?" Chanyeol said.

 

"I won't climb that high!" Baekhyun said, now on the 80-70 set of list.

 

"Yah!" Baekhyun shouted when someone grabbed from his collar only to see Jin Kyung dragging him.

 

"Believe it yourself, Byun Baekhyun. Chukahae" She said.

 

And there, Baekhyun saw his name on #48. He gasped, "Is this true? Guys??"

 

"Well you have a great tutor" Kai remarked, "Speaking of Noona, where is she?"

 

Baekhyun hurriedly dialed your number to asked where you are, "Babe?"

 

"...Eo?" You replied, still not used to his endearment.

 

"Where are you? I have good news!!" You could tell Baekhyun's ecstatic, "And nope, I know you know it by now but don't kill my excitement. Act like you still don't know"

 

 

"Know what Baekhyun?" You chuckled, "I'm in the rooftop, by the way"

 

"Alright. Don't move an inch" From there, Baekhyun ended the call and ran to where you are.

 

"SOOJIN!" You heard him call you and you turned around to be enveloped by his bear hug.

 

"Baekhyun, why are you so happy?" You asked.

 

He pulled from the hug and looked in to your eyes, "I'm top 48!!!"

 

Your eyes went wide as well as your mouth, "Really Baek?"

 

"Wait, you didn't know?" Baekhyun asked in confusion.

 

"No. I mean, I had the chance to but I want to come from you" You said, "Congra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter