12

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12: EXPOSED

 

 

 

Kiss.

 

“Baby, wake up”

 

 

You woke up at the feeling of lips on your forehead. At first, you groaned because someone is disturbing the one of your most good sleep you. It’s been a while since you had a very oh so good sleep.

 

“Soo, wake up”

 

Slowly, you opened your eyes and letting them slowly adjust on the brightness of the room. When your mind was all gathered too, you gasped and push the guy who’s staring at you lovingly and holding you as you sleep.

 

“Yah!” Baekhyun shouted once he got up from the floor.

 

You held your forehead while glaring at him, “Did you kiss me?”

 

“On the lips? No.”

 

“On the forehead.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“What the-” You were about to curse when he stopped you, “Woah there Mrs. Byun, if I’m not mistaken, who asked you to ‘comfort’ you yesterday?”

 

“Well, Mr. Dumb, that was YESTERDAY. Today is another day” You sarcastically said.

 

“Really? Well, who clung into me once I got inside the room?”

 

 

Baekhyun just finished washing the dishes and came inside the room. He saw you sitting on the edge of the bed and still looked sad as you were just staring on the floor. He sighed and made his way to sit beside you. Once he took his seat, you hugged him again. All of a sudded. For the second time.

 

“I’m sorry but I really need this”

 

“It’s okay. I’m your husband. I should comfort you” Baekhyun said.

 

You nodded. For the first time after coming back, you didn’t negate or corrected him on being your wife. You even agreed.

 

“Baekhyun, are you mad at me? Ani. Were you mad at me?”

 

“Ani” He said.

 

You broke the hug and looked at him, “Why?”

 

“Because you had all the rights to do that. Whatever happened in our relationship, it was all my fault..” He admitted.

 

You went back to his arms again, “Don’t remind me.. I don’t want to remember that feeling again..”

 

“Do you want me to tell you a story?”

 

“Hmm..” You hummed and slightly nodded.

 

“Your mom and dad miss you everyday. Your mom would be cooking you favorite meal everyday and forced me to eat it. Your dad always asks me to visit his office just to make the coffee you and I only knew how to make it.”

 

“But you hate my favorite food.. And you didn’t get to learn it cause you have no patience..”

 

“I hated it and I always force myself to come to your office..”

 

“Psh. Then why did you do it?”

 

“Because, I was the reason why their daughter couldn’t do that for them anymore..”

 

“Yah!” You slightly hit his chest, “They shouldn’t be seeing you after what you did to me..”

 

He chuckled, “Well, let’s say they love me more more than they love you..”

 

“Byun Baekhyun, are you kidding me!” That was not even a question.

 

“Byun Soojin, I’m not”

 

You broke the hug and glared at him, “I hate you”

 

“I know..” And you should. He thought while staring to your eyes.

 

He pulled you once more, “Sleep now so that I could wash up. Okay?”

 

You shook your head, “I can’t sleep”

 

Everytime something is bothering you, you couldn’t sleep. For you, you are going to think about it the whole night and Baekhyun knows this.

 

“How about I’ll sing a song?”

 

“Sirreo. Let’s just embrace the silence and let me fall a sleep”

Baekhyun smiled and started to carress you head, “Okay.. Good night”

 

After an hour of holding each other, Baekhyun looked if you’re still awake and you already are. He pulled away and gently, pulled you into a bridal style and tucked you in the bed. He smiled again after seeing your peaceful face. He went to wash up and tucked himself also after. You moved and snuggled to his chest that mae him shocked. But if it’s only this night, he was going to be a husband to you and cuddle with you. Even only this night.

 

 

“You dumb” You gritted your teeth, still glaring at him.

 

“Come on. Wash up. We’ll do groceries” Baekhyun clapped his hands.

 

You went back to bed and hid yourself under the blanket. Baekhyun sighed and started to roll you up with the blanket. You started to shout to put you down but we all know how stubborn Baekhyun is. You put you down once you were inside the bathroom.

 

“YAH”

 

“Time to wash up” He grabbed the blanket and you turned around and he closed the door after. With a heavy heart, you have no choice but to follow his commands.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was waiting for you to finish, he decided to give your mom a call and tell her that you’ll have your breakfast there.

 

---

 

“Hyung, can we not visit Soo noon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter