35

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope this late christmas special is worth the wait. Everyone, especially co- Starlights, please like our FB Page! Thank you!

35: Revealed

 

 

 

 

 

"Listen. This is your chance. Even if it will hurt you, listen. Atleast you'll finally know the big question that you were waiting to be answered." Jin Kyung said you only looked at her with feared eyes.

 

 

 

The guys continued their talking.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked him, since he isnt answering.

 

 

 

"Byun Baekhyun, tell me! Were you cheating on my cousin? Isn't she enough??" Kris was getting angry at Baekhyun's no response.

 

 

 

"NO! I'M NOT CHEATING NOR EVER I WILL" He bursted. Good thing, he thinks the music was that (right) loud to cover his voice, "I love Soojin. Very. She's the only thing I want to have and never want to lose. She's the best that God have given me.."

 

 

 

"Then why did you break up two years ago?" Sehun asked.

 

 

 

"It's Hye Su..." Finally, Baekhyun spilled the beans.

 

 

 

You stood in shock. So that's the reason why he was so angry at Hye Su. But if he didn't cheat, what has Hye Su done to your relationship that made Baekhyun cut it?

 

 

 

"But if you didn't cheat on her, how-?" Chen asked, too confused.

 

 

 

"Soojin's being threathened, even her family.." Baekhyun started and you heard family, you gasped. No one could harm your family, "Ever since high school, Hye Su is jealous of Soojin's perfection. She's pretty, smart, rich and everyone knows she's kind, having the 'good nation's daughter' title. Knowing that, she took advantage of it and started to harm Soojin in every simple way she can just to look bad in front of the people. She always wanted the limelight that Soojin have. One day, she told me that she would do everything that could bring Soojin down and from there, I know that Hye Su owns Kang Industry.."

 

 

 

"Wait, so Hye Su's family owns that business? That used to be #1 and now bankrupt company?" Kris asked. Probably, he knew it because they tried to have business with them.

 

 

 

"Yes. During that time, they were the biggest company and both of our companies are just about to go on top and I can't afford that to happen. I know Soojin's family, as well as mine would be devastated if Kang Industry would just take us down in a snap. She knows Soojin's weakness so she threathened our families and used me so she could totally be broken. I have no choice. I know she could move on if I was the only sacrifice. I can't choose our love over her family so I have to give up our relationship" Baekhyun explained everything and remebering everything, he was only brought into tears. EXO was silent, too shocked on the information Baekhyun just shared. He indeed had a point, "I couldn't say that I didn't regret my decision. Kris knows how bad I wanted her back, following her to Canada but Kris punched me back to reality. I told myself that I would do whatever it takes just to be our company #1 and beat Kang Industry so that Hye Su won't have anything to threathen me with.."

 

 

 

"So that explains your cold and strict management at Byun Corporation?" Suho asked.

 

 

 

Baekhyun nodded while frowning, "And now that she's back, seeing us happy again, I think she's trying to ruin it. I mean, she never wants Soojin happy.."

 

 

 

"But, how could you say that Hyung?" Kai asked.

 

 

 

"She sent pictures of us from two years ago. She asked me to meet her and if not, she would start her plan. So I did then once I got there she kissed me on the cheek. I didn't know someone was capturing photos until they sent it to Soojin when we were in Bali.." He then looked at Kris.

 

 

 

"So that was the reason behind the Bali drama.." Kris leaned bck and started put things together.

 

 

 

"I also couldn't blame Soojin for acting that way. She was clueless all along and I know she couldn't trust me with anything right now. I left a huge scar on her." Baekhyun looked down because of his tears after having a shot of beer.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, a tear fell from your eyes. You were right in eavesdropping and for the first time in two years, you felt as if a huge hollowblock was completely removed from your chest. You should've asked him ahead of time. You should've not been afraid in taking the risk. Jin Kyung soothed your back.

 

 

 

"He loves me" You looked at Jin Kyung before crying out in happiness, "Very much"

 

 

 

Jin Kyung smiled at you before putting the food from you and from her hands before hugging you, "I told you so. He loves you. Will you tell him that you heard this?"

 

 

 

You shook your head, "Ani. Not yet. I want him to tell me.. But right now, I'm sure he loves me and that never changed from the beginning.."

 

 

 

Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter