17

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating last two weeks, I think. Been busy with school and dancing. Enjoy this one!

17: WORRIED

 

 

When Baekhyun entered the room, he saw you on the floor, gripping on to the bed sheets and holding your stomach. Hurriedly, he ran to you.

 

“Babe? What’s wrong?”

 

“Indigestion, I think. Ah!” You bit your lip trying to stop yourself.

 

Baekhyun got your hands and let him face you, “Let’s put you into bed, eo?”

 

You nodded but still, the pain ebbed. Honestly, Baekhyun is mentally going crazy. He doesn’t know what to do, or what can he help to ease the pain. And also, there’s a little spang of guilt because he tried to make you eat which could cause a severe scenario than this. He put you on the bed and your curled up automatically.

 

“Soo, I want to be honest with you. I don’t know what to do” He confessed.

 

“Nee-dle” You managed to say in between your yelps.

 

Baekhyun was like hit by a lightning. Why did he forget that?? He was so stupid to forget it. Searching for a needle, he successfully found one, he ran to you and grabbed your hand. He pricked a finger and pressed it so that blood will come out.

 

“You getting okay?” He looked at you with worry in his eyes.

 

You were taken aback with his look. And at that moment, you couldn’t help but to ask, why? Why is he like that? Why is he worried THAT much? In fact, he shouldn’t be in the first place. You both did everything to hate one another, so you really couldn’t understand why.

 

“Babe?”

 

“Ah!” You were startled and accidentally pricked yourself.

 

“Gwenchana? I’m sorry”

 

You pulled your hand, “A little”

 

“Next time, don’t eat to much. Eo?” And now, the scolding begins.

 

“If you’re going to scold me, then no, thank you. I don’t want to hear it” You rolled your eyes and layed down, covering yourself with the blanket.

 

“I’m not scolding you though” Baekhyun shrugged.

 

“Really? Seems like it”

 

“Hey. What did I tell you about bickering?”

 

You shrugged, “Didn’t start it tho”

 

“You know what? Now that I think of it, I missed this kind of worry”

 

You didn’t speak and let him get to his main point.

 

“When you left, I was dead worried. Thinking if you’re doing fine everyday. Are ou crying because of me. Have you eaten your meals on time. Those kind of worries that could kill you for overthinking because you know you couldn’t get any answers. But this kind of worry is different. It is more like getting afraid. To see someone special, achng and yet you can’t do anything or you really don’t know what to do. I missed that feeling”

 

You were touched but still, you couldn’t show it to him, “Really? I bet you were worried with other people too..”

 

“No” He shook his head and chuckled. Your eyes twitched when you heard him chuckle and peeked at him, “I was immune to getting worried up to the point that I didn’t really care others and even myself. And I want to thank you for making me feel it again”

 

You sat up once again and looked at him. Seriously, this time. Trying to figure his feeling out. He smiled like he’s encouraging himself and stood, “Now that you’re fine, you can now sleep. I’ll just put this back and will follow later”

 

“You know what Baekhyun,” You spoke and he stopped to turn, “Don’t be too much worried. Especially when it comes to me. It’s not worthy”

 

He smiled and nodded, “I will try”

 

You nodded too and then, he disappeared from your sight. You looked at your finger and smiled, “This should stop. This shouldn’t be happening”

 

 ---

 

The next day you woke up, you noticed that Baekhyun’s side wasn’t even touched. You wondered where was he last night. You descended downstairs and saw him rushing out, “Late?”

 

He was surprised, “Good Morning! I need to go”

 

You gave him a weird look and he ran to you and kissed you on the forehead, “YAH!”

 

Once again, he disappeared from your sight and somewhat, the feeling and the atmosphere changed. It is as if you felt lonely. You saw that the breakfast was untouched again and you sighed. For some reasons, you couldn’t eat alone anymore and that’s something that Baekhyun should be blamed of.

 

Baekhyun wasn’t really late, it’s just that, he needs to finish everything today for their anniversary celebration because last night, your mom called.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

“Ye Eomma?”

 

“I heard you’re busy?”

 

“Ah ne. With the company’s anniversary”

 

“Sorry to disturb you, but, can you find time for the vacation? Did Soojin tell you?”

 

“Ye eommonim, she did”

 

“So can you make time for it?”

 

“Of course! When?”

 

“Next two weeks?”

 

“Of course! The ball would be next week, so I think I could make time for it. You should come. With uncle.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter