08

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

08: Start

 

 

You stirred in your sleep and soon opened your eyes. Blinking for about three times, you realized that Baekhyun was no longer inside the room. Speaking of Baekhyun, you were already pissed at him from what happened last night.

 

"PUT ME DOWN STUPID" You yelled and wiggled your legs. He threw you on the bed and jumped to join you but was kicked out by you, "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SLEEP IN HERE"

 

"Duh. Rule #1 and #4" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and jumped again.

 

"Well I'm sorry dummy, no" You firmly said and crossed your arms.

 

"Well I'm sorry wifey, yes" He then settled himself and closed his eyes.

 

You groaned and took a pillow to put it in between you. Once you are contented, you also laid down and face the other side so that you wouldn't face him.

 

 

"Stupid dummy.." You shook your head and forced yourself out of the bedroom. You descended downstairs and looked if there's anybody but there was no one. In fact it was only Baekhyun who was in the kitchen, busy cooking breakfast already with his suit on.

 

"Good Morning!!" He greeted in english. You sat on one of the stools and fakely smiled at him. "Had a good sleep?" Baekhyun asked as he served the foods he just cooked.

 

"Ne~" You answered, "Why are you cooking in your suit?"

 

"Oh this?" He looked at what he'a wearing, "I was about to head out since but I remembered that you hate skipping breakfast so, I stopped and cooked for a while.."

 

"If you're going to be late at work then I'm not going to take the blame!" You raised both of your hands.

 

 

"Don't worry, even if I didn't cook for you, I'm already 5 minutes late.." Baekhyun shrugged and joined you on the table.

 

"Whatever. Just eat" You nodded at the food in front of him.

 

"So, how's Canada?" Baekyun asked while munching on his bread.

 

"Still on it's place" You answered and rolled your eyes.

 

"No, what I mean is, how were you in Canada?" Baekhyun chuckled, "You must've doing good. Heard you talking on the phone the other night.."

 

Oh the call you had with Jin Kyung but you remembered what you talked about, "Were you eavesdropping??"

 

"No! I didn't mean to" Baekhyun defended, "I just heard some. After I called you but before that, nothing."

 

"Good" You said, "Is there anyone going to come here?"

 

"None. The maids would come tomorrow" Baekhyun answered, "Why?"

 

“Nothing” You shrugged, “So that I would know since I think I would be staying here all day..”

 

“Okay..” Baekhyun nodded, “You could walk Jinsoo by afternoon..”

 

“Maybe that’s a good idea..” You also nodded, “I will walk Sogogi later..”

 

“Why does Jinsoo have two names??” Baekhyun complained.

 

“Cause Sogogi fits her more..” You reasoned, “You know I’m always fond of calling you Sogogi whenever I’m pissed”

 

“Are you pissed at a poor dog?” He asked.

 

“No” You shrugged, “Geunyang..” (Just)

 

Baekhyun stood up and removed the apron he’s wearing, “Well wifey. Do you mind washing the dishes? Cause I’m very late for work..”

 

“I told you I’m not going to be guilty” You snickered while eating your breakfast.

 

“I guess you won’t mind..” He kissed the top of your head.

 

“YAH!” You raised your arm as attempt to hit him but he ran away.

 

“SEE YOU LATER BABE!” Baekhyun shouted while running away.

 

“I TOLD YOU HOLDING HA-” You tried to yell at him but the door was closed, “Forget it..”

 

After washing the dishes, on your way back to your room, you noticed something. It was still the same. It’s still there . You walked and explored more of it so you went back downstairs and walked over the living room, the huge frame of your wedding picture is still there. You ran two fingers on it and it was dust free.

 

“Are you still cleaning this?” You asked yourself.

 

You noticed that your other wedding pictures are still framed on the shelve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter