0.3

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who's up for a double update?

"Baekhyun!" Someone called him and he turned around to see you running.

 

"Why?" He asked once you reached him.

 

"Hi Chanyeol! Suddenly, my schedule is free" You beamed at him, "Do you want to talk now?"

 

"Hi Soo" Chanyeol greeted back.

 

"Soojin, it's our boys' night out, remember? Why out of all days?" Baekhyun said.

 

"Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry" You bit your lip but smiled again, "Oh well, I guess I would be going home first. Good bye and please say hi for me to the boys!" You exclaimed again and ran out of the school gates.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol waited for the boys to be complete for they would be meeting Suho today.

 

"Grampa Kim!" The maknaes greeted the oldest member of EXO, Suho as they were once invited  to his home for their ritual, Boys' Night Out.

 

"Yah! Not because I'm the only onw who's in college means you're gonna call me grandpa. Remember, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are about to go to college as well" Suho laughed as he sat down with the boys.

 

"How's college, hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Tough" He shrugged, "High school is way much better. I guess you guys are just playing around.."

 

"No! Kai and I are really studying very hard!" Sehun immediately answered, earning a smack from Chanyeol.

 

"Studying my . Both of you already failed on your first examinations" Chanyeol mehronged them.

 

"I passed! I got 15/30!" Kai defended himself.

 

"I just need one more score to pass though!" Sehun also defended himself.

 

"You're on a 60% cut off idiots. Meaning you need 18 points to pass" Kyungsoo corrected them.

 

Kai and Sehun had looked at each other, " We've been deceived!!" Kai frowned, "All along we knew 50% is still passing!"

 

"That was before when you were still freshmen! Every year, your cut of is raised by 10%" Suho this time explained it for them.

 

"What! It's already impossible to pass 60% how more 80%?! Baekhyun hyung, how do you do it?" Sehun complained and asked the guy who wasn't paying attention as soon as they sat down.

 

"Baekhyun, is everything okay?" Suho asked.

 

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol already shook him when he's not answering.

 

"Yes hyung?" Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter