0.8

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Knock Knock*

 

You took your eyes off from the book you're currently reading when you heard a knock on your door. Thining that it could be one of your helpers, you faintly shouted a, 'come in' to see a arm holding out a stem of sunflower.

 

"Guess who?" Says the guy, who's completely obvious.

 

"Baekhyun, what are you doing?" Your shoulders deflated but smiled.

 

He popped his head, "Can I?" and you nodded.

 

"Well, you skipped school today which is very unusual and I thought that I should check up on you" Said Baekhyun while walking towards your bed.

 

"No. I'm fine. I just didn't get enough sleep last night and my mom told me to skip school since I look like a walking zombie, so I did. Slept all day" You explained and thanked him for the sunflower he bought.

 

"That explains on why you're ignoring my calls" Baekhyun nodded while taking a seat beside you on the bed.

 

"You're calling?" Your eyes widened and you looked for your phone around the bed, to see it under your pillows, "Oh my goodness. I'm sorry it was on silent mode and I was too focused on the book.."

 

"Don't worry. I'm already here" Baekhyun chuckled, "Is Kihyun going with you tomorrow?"

 

You frowned, "I wasn't in school today so.. But I'll ask Jin Kyung later if she asked him"

 

"I see..." He nodded, "So, the engagement's coming as well as graduation"

 

You agreed, "Yeah.. Everything is so stressful these days. Next month we'll have our National exam.. But Baekhyun, I need to confess something"

 

He looked at you, "What is it?"

 

"I know this is very wrong, but I'm reconsidering the marriage.." There was a long pause between you two. You checked his reaction but he was just smiling, 'I guessed he like it' You thought, "I don't want to be selfish. Weeks ago, you asked for freedom and there I realized, I've been taking away from you a lot of things- like dating, meeting new friends, going to club and so many things and now I think, I should've given you that. I know you're just waiting for me since I am just the only one who can break this deal since it was my parents' decision and idea to marry you so, yeah. Just tell me if you really don't like it and I would stop this"

 

Then after your speech, your heart cracked.

 

Again, Baekhyun nodded, "If that's what you want.."

 

And there, your heart shattered. Why? He didn't even stopped you nor was against it. Maybe Jin Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter