42

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am such a lame author. School just started and hopefully before I get very busy, I could finish this fic. Probably by next week, I'm already occuppied with school. Last monday was our first meeting and our professor already asked us to buy things needed and we should have everything by Saturday! And I tell you, those materials are expensive and we need, 15K already!! And yesterday was just our second day, same goes with our subject last monday (required us so many equipments/instruments) and on the other subject, we alredy had a quiz!! Talk about first week guys! First week felt midterms already! Hahahaha! Either way, please give this story an upvote, comment and don't forget to subscribe! (Sorry for the mini rant. Finally I was able to let it out) Ah! Please saty tuned with our Cupid by OMG cover here!!

42: What are we going to do now?

 

 


You were rushing upstairs to look for one thing. LAPTOP. Once Baekhyun mentioned work, you realized that you left the Canada branch, head-less. Kris, your Dad and even Jin Kyung is here. Before you leave, your were closing a deal with Mr. David and in the middle of your stay in Korea, you were able to talk because of Kris and Jin Kyung. The last update you knew is you were only waiting for the final step and the deal is sealed, however, it was let hanging. After seeing the laptop, you ran downstairs to see Baekhyun, confused.

 

"Babe, why?"

 

"I forgot about work, Baekhyun. Canada branch is left head-less" You were explaining to him while setting the laptop.

 

"So? What are you planning, now?" Baekhyun handed you a glass of water and sat beside you.

 

"I don't know Baekhyun. Before I left Canada, there are so much things to do" You put your hands on your forehead, getting stressed, "I should update the embassy as well"

 

Baekhyun unconsiously frowned. He felt his heart dropped, "Are you going to leave?"

 

You snapped your head once you noticed the sadness of his voice. You saw his face and you also frowned. You stood up and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist out of reflex and you cupped his face, "Baekhyun, as of now, I don't know what to do yet. I'm trying to videocall the acting head there and I'm going to call Dad and ask what shall I do.."

 

"But what if your Dad tells you to move back?"

 

You shook your head, "Aniya. I won't leave you. Wherever I go, you go. Wherever you go, I go. Baekhyun, we just got back yesterday and do you think that's enough for me?"

 

He shook his head, "But babe, you know I can't leave Byun Corp here as well. I'm the only son. Dad and Mom are retired"

 

"I know, I know" You sticked your foreheads together, "I'll plan it out. Don't worry"

 

"Okay" Baekhyun smiled, "I love you" He said before giving you a sweet, not to short deep kiss.

 

"And I love you too" You forehead was on his once again, still with your eyes closed. Savoring the moment.

 

"Now, go babe. Talk to them while we're eating" He tapped your waist, asking you to stand up.

 

You sat on your seat and contacted the person-in-charge. You manage to eat your breakfast in between and Baekhyun was anxiously looking at you while eating. In Baekhyun's part, he needs to be more understanding. Your situation is the same, you need to be responsible of your own company. It's just that, when it calls for parting, he knew you both would have a long distance relationship that he never wanted now that you are going to continue your almost long yet starting married life but once again, Baekhyun is going to be the big man again and might allow long distance relationship if really needed. The video chat ended and somehow, the company is still doing great.

 

"The company is doing good" You closed the laptop, "Let's finish this and go to dad?"

 

"Okay" Baekhyun smiled at you sweetly.

 

-

 

"Dad, Soojin called and they said that they are coming over" Your mom announced while having breakfast with EXO-M and Jin Kyung.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter