05

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
05: TOO MUCH FOR A DAY.    

"Stop calling me that"

 

Your hands were turned into fists as you kept on glaring at Baekhyun. After your encounter with the Ahjumma, he started to call you 'Babe' which was his endearment before and now that he's calling you again, you were getting irritated. You know he is just teasing you and this is the side of Baekhyun that you knew. Sure thing that people see him as a serious man but they don't know that behind it is a childish Baekhyun.

 

"What? I used to call you Babe before.." Baekhyun continued to tease as he shrugged and tapped the steering wheel while waiting for the stoplight to turn green.

 

"That's the point. That was BEFORE" You emphasized the last word just in case he won't get it.

 

He hid his chuckle by facing the other side, "Yeah. But my point is.. We're still married AND I can still call you whatever I want.."

 

"That's why I'm here genius. You need to sign them as we got home" You crossed your arms and puffed your cheeks in irritation.

 

Baekhyun giggled at you reaction. After that, the entire ride home was silent. You were still irritated and you swear if he will utter a word right now, you will punch his beautiful face.

 

"So.." He started and your head immediately snapped at him with a deadful glare. You were ready to punch him but you stopped when you saw his face. It was serious. As if he's thinking too deep, "Are you really going to leave tomorrow? I mean, you're just going without seeing your dad and won't be able to hang with your mother?"

 

Oh right. You haven't thought about that much because you were too focused on only getting your divorce and work that you forgot your family. Your dad. You're his princess, since you're the only child he have. You really love him not because he gives you everything but because you're really thankful of him. Not in a lifetime you got angry at him, even how much disappointed you are for not showing to your recitals, recognitions on school and even agreeing you to marry Baekhyun, you couldn't get angry with him. As for your mom, she's like your soul sister. Even there's huge , you found her as your bestfriend and as your sister. You tell her stories as she do your hair, go shop with her like there's no tomorrow, bake together and do silly things with her. You remembered when you first cried because of one guy. She was there, comforting, making you feel better, wiping your tears and hushing you down to sleep. Now how can you possibly be that selfish for leaving them two years ago and didn't bother to visit them once? They love you but you were the one who left them just because of the first guy who made you cry, Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Soojin?" Your thoughts were cut when you heard Baekhyun called your name, "You okay?"

 

"Yeah" You just nodded your head, still thinking what decision are you going to make.

 

After a few more minutes of a silent ride, you finally arrived home and you got nervous all of a sudden. Baekhyun got all of the grocery bags and carried it inside your house. You weren't moving to where were you standing. Unconsciously, you were biting your lips and playing with your fingers again. Baekhyun looked at you to check if you're following behind him and saw your state. He knew exactly what is up with you. He knew that you're bothered with something and you're nervous at this very moment.

 

"Soo~" He interrupted you again with your thoughts.

 

"Huh?" You looked at him as if you got lost.

 

He shook his head, telling you to enter the house. You breathed in heavily and started to walk inside. He made sure that you're walking ahead of him this time. Still feeling uneasy as before, you paused at the door for a while and took a deep breath. Behind you, Baekhyun is wondering if what suddenly became the problem. Before moving your hand to the knob, you bit your lip. Hesitantly opening it, you walked inside.

 

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked in worry.

 

You turned around and saw how worried was he, but then again, you remembered, "Nothing. I'm fine. Just.. give me those and go home.. It's already late.."

 

You were about to get the groceries from him when you heard your mom, "Who says my son is going home?"

 

All the worries you had for a while were gone because of what your mom is saying, "MOM!"

 

"Nu uh Soo.." Your mom walked to the both of you and put an arm around you, "Baekhyun will join us dinner for tonight..”

 

"MWO?!" You almost shouted and you got a glare from your mom. You fixed your bangs and went to the stairs to go up, “Whatever. Just make yourself comfortable Baekhyun.. And mom, I’m going to stay at my room, just call me when you need me, okay?”

 

“And that reminds me lady..” Your mom said that made you stop and turn around to face the both of them, “Tonight, you’re going to stay at our room since your room is still a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter