0.13

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been lazy. Sorry :( Btw, I MISSED YOU ALL! Comment guys. That helps alot in making me update actually. Also, don't forget to upvote and subscribe! Love you :*

"Mom, the Top 10 students would be going to Singapore for an exchage program" You told your mom over dinner.

 

"Psh" Baekhyun frowned, "Can't you not go?"

 

"Baekhyun, I need to. Besides, they've given me and Kihyun the task to schedule everything" You explained.

 

"And who's this Kihyun guy?" Your mom asked and Baekhyun scoffed loudly, "Based from Baek's reaction I guess this is a close guy friend?"

 

"Yup!" You nodded.

 

"I heard Kris and Yixing would be there as well. They topped the exams too" Your mom shared.

 

"Yixing? As in Lay?" Your eyes widened, "The ideal boyfriend that any girl could have?"

 

"Yup. Your ideal guy back then" Your mom nodded.

 

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that" He said and you bit your lip since you forgot his existence before blurting those words out, "And yah! Your fiancee is just beside you"

 

"Mian" You just smiled, "Wow. Who would've thought that giant is actually genius?"

 

After dinner, Baekhyun still didn't leave your house. In fact your thick faced fiancee is laying on your bed, whining. "Babe, are you seriously going to leave for a month?"

 

"Baek," You turned around to face him, "You know I need to- Wait, why are you even whining? You're not even going to miss me"

 

"What! How do you know?" He asked.

 

"I don't know. I just feel like it?" You shrugged.

 

"Of course I'll miss you!" Baekhyun defended.

 

"Okay then" You nodded and stood up. He then asked, "How about you? Are you going to miss me?"

 

'Of course' You thought. "I don't know"

 

"WHAT!!!"

 

The next day, Baekhyun wanted to spend the rest of the day with you but you told him that you need to meet Kihyun for the task and as a result, he is overly bad mood that the EXO boys were the ones receiving it.

 

"Can I not come?" "Does she likes spending her time more with that guy?" "Psh. I can help her to arrange the schedule too!!!"

 

"Baekhyun would you please stop ranting?" Suho slapped his arm, "And beides, think about your feelings while she's gone. Over a month you might realize something"

 

Baekhyun groaned, "That's it boys. That's why I don't want her to go. What if she'll leave and the feelings I have for her right now would disappear?"

 

"Then you still don't love her" Kyungsoo said, "Us boys don't take relationships seriously. We jump one woman to another BUT if e truly love someone, we would stick to her till the end"

 

Sehun and Kai clapped in astonishment. "Hyung, have you been in love?" The younger asked.

 

"No idiots. I've been observing people" Kyungsoo smacked his head.

 

"Just let her, Baek" Suho patted his head.

 

"But Hyung, how will I know if she'll miss me? I mean, is she would miss me then that means she like me, right?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"She'll contact you more often, I guess" Chanyeol shrugged.

 

But that Yeoda wasn't even helping at all.

 

"Guys, Soojin just texted me that they landed Singapore already. She said she texted everyone" Jin Kyung announced over lunch and hurriedly the other guys checked their phones and they did received a message.

 

"Thank you Maknae! I did arrive safely in here a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter