10

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been listening to Because of Me by Krystal and this chapter was deeply affected. I'm sorry. And as promised, here's the update! Thank you and Happy 200 subbies!! Subscribe.Upvote.Comment <3

10: ATTACHMENTS

 

 

You stepped back. Two guys literally ran and threw themselves at you, hugging you once the door opened. Your eyes widened since you weren’t expecting this kind of gesture. Yes, they did it once but hell, who would know that they will do it for the second time since it wasn’t their first time seeing you again.

 

“NOONA!” Both of them shouted before running to you.

 

You had this kind of smile where you’re showing that you’re uncomfortable and kinda awkward of the situation you are in right now, “Ahe-he-he” You patted their back and mouthed Baekhyun ‘Help’

 

“Sehun. Jongin.” Baekhyun called and they stepped back. Sehun was covering his eyes, “Sehun, are you crying?”

 

“Gwenchanayo?” You asked in worry.

 

“It’s just, I really missed Noona..” Sehun sobbed and hugged you again.

 

You were surprised. You were irritated at him the first time you met after two years and you kept on neglecting him but you have no idea that, that was he’s feeling and suddenly, you felt guilty again.

 

“Sehun,” This time, it was Suho who called the maknae, “Kumanhae.. It’s okay”

 

Once again, he removed his hug from you. All of them were down by what happened. So you decided to break the ice, “Mianhaeyou, but, we’re still having our lunch..”

 

“Can you wait for us?” Baekhyun finished your sentence.

 

All of them nodded. Baekhyun guided you back to the dining ares. You sat and picked the chopsticks and continued to eat.

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat, “Sorry about Sehun..”

 

You smiled a litte, “Gwenchana..” Breathing in, you told Baekhyun, “But, I know I’m gonna be your wife for two months but please tell them not to be too much comfortable.. I don’t want to have any close attachments to anyone or anything close to you. Could you please tell them that?”

 

Baekhyun knew you were being nice. No sarcasm, just honesty. This is really something that shocked him but then you continued, “I know it’s very mean of me to ask that but, I don’t really want to. Hope you can understand”

 

“I understand,” Baekhyun forced himself to nod, “I’ll tell them at the right time..”

 

Do you know how hard for Baekhyun the situation is? How can he pop the news about Soojin, not wanting them to be her friend? He knows how much the guys misses Soojin, seeing their maknae cry, it means they missed her so much, especially Sehun.

 

“Sehun-ah!” An 18 year old you in your school uniform called Sehun, “Wah! You surely know how to frown in the morning, huh?”

 

“Ah! Get lost!” Sehun shouted at you.

 

“Oh Sehun!” Baekhyun shouted back and he earned a glare from you.

 

“Eottokhe?” You sighed, “Sirreo”

 

“Hyung!” Sehun faced Baekhyun, “I know she’s your fiance but, if she won’t stop pestering me she’ll get some!”

 

“Oh Sehun don’t you-”

 

“Try” You stopped from walking and smiled at him, “I, Lee Soojin, the good daughter will receive punishments for pestering Oh Sehun”

 

“When are you going to stop?!” Sehun really lost his cool.

 

“Not until you smile” You said, still smiling at him, “Not until you turned back to being Oh Sehun. The maknae and witty Sehun..”

 

“Do you even know what I’m going through?” Sehun asked, getting irritated.

 

“Ne” You nodded, “You got your first heartbreak, right? That’s why you’re angry at everyone, even your chingus..”

 

“Stop now” Sehun said while glaring at you. Seems like he really wants to kill you right now.

 

And now, you also turned serious, “Look, I’m done watching you pushing your Hyungs everytime. Do you know how that feel? Wake up. She’s not the only girl in the world but Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Jongin, are your only friends in this world. So stop acting like it’s the end of the world”

 

You continued to walk to your school, leaving Baekhyun and Sehun, who’s head lowered due to embarrasment. “I don’t know that Soojin also have that side, and I want to thank you for letting her out”

 

You stood up, “If you’re done, just put them on the sink. I’ll deal with them later..” Walking past the living room, you cleared your throat to get their attention. All of them turned their heads towards you, “Baekhyun is about to finish. Take care” You bowed and went upstairs.

 

The five of them were speechless. Why? First of all, you are speaking formally to them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter