36

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] I don't think you would think that my explanation for making you wair since forever would be believable since I always use the same reasons. The truth is, I'm still on a autor's block moment-slash-lost interest-slash-too busy with school and family. I hope you understand and starting from now on, I won't promise that I would be updating more often. Maybe once a month, to atleast, not set up any anticipation. Sorry and Thanks. Please be patient, there are still more to come. Subscribe. Upvote. Comment!!

 

36: Maybe, a mistletoe kiss is the best gift.. Maybe NOT.

 

 

"Baekhyun, faster!"

 

You called Baekhyun downstairs as you were patting Sogogi's head, "WE ARE ALREADY LATE!"

 

"Coming! Coming!" You heard Baekhyun said and thus, he was running his way down to see that he isn't well dress. Well, what can you expect? You almost had four hours of sleep because the party ended past 3:00 a.m and you woke up 7 in the morning to spend the whole day with your families.

 

"Come here" You asked him to come and he did. You fixed his hair who's gel-ed up so messily, "Next time, when I say you wake up. You wake up"

 

"Yes boss" Baekhyun non-chantly said.

 

"Good boy. Now turn that frown upside down and we'll go" You said before turning around.

 

Today is the day of Christmas where in you would be hosting  a small party within your parents' village and a lot of people would be coming. This has always been your tradition so you need to be there, especially when everyone knows that you came back from Canada. Your mom said that everyone is so eager to greet you. Remember, you're the good nation's daughter.

 

Once you have arrived at your home, you noticed someone reading the newspaper at the living room, "Dad?"

 

"Princess!"

 

"DAD!" You ran to him and hugged him tight.

 

"Wait, how come you've only been here now? Mom's sick and I thought-"

 

"Wait. Your mom's sick?" He repeated.

 

"Yes. Didn't she tell you?" You asked him.

 

"No. She doesn't tell me anything" Your dad sighed, "YEOBOOOOO!"

 

Baekhyun followed and saw your dad. In instant, he got nervous. Who wouldn't be when he broke his daughter's heart, "Annyeong Mr. Lee.."

 

"Baekhyun" He nodded at him and called her wife again, "YEOBO!"

 

"Ne?" Your mom showed up in an apron.

 

"What's your daughter telling me? She told me you're sick. Is that true?" Your dad asked, with his both hands on his waist.

 

Your mom looked troubled and has a 'imcaughtface', "Ahe-he-he. Actually..."

 

Mr. Lee raised a brow as he waited for your mom's answer. Even Baekhyun is waiting for it, "Actually?"

 

"SOOJIN!" Kris called and came out of nowhere but when he felt that the atmosphere is kida heavy, he backed out and zipped his mouth.

 

"Mom, why aren't you telling Dad about your cancer?" You asked. Totally confused why hasn't she told your dad.

 

"CANCER?! DO YOU HAVE A CANCER?? SINCE WHEN!!"

 

"Uh-Oh" Kris looked troubled as well.

 

"No. It's not true" Your mom bit her lip and your dad sighed in relief.

 

"Wait, what? Mom, what do you mean it's not true?" You asked her again, "Mom, you told us that's what the doctor's said"

 

"Actually, I only did that for the both of you to still stay together. You know, I was already awake when Baekhyun handed you the divorce papers and I was scared that you would be hurt again.." Mrs. Lee bit her lip after.

 

You sighed. You wanted to get mad but the fact what your mother did just to help you, you decided to set it aside, "FINE. I won't get mad. But don't do it next time.  And YOU" You shouted and pointed at Kris, "so you planned this together, huh?"

 

"Why are you mad at me!!! It was Auntie's idea!!"

 

"Wu Yi Fan don't you ever blame me!" Your mom defended.

 

"Babe, just forget it. Okay? It's Christmas" Baekhyun reminded you.

 

For the nth time, you sighed, "Fine. But I'll definitely get you next time!" You pointed at Kris and the preparation continued. Baekhyun helped while you were in the garden, under the snowy weather to clear off your mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter