34

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! It's good to update for the first time of the year but on the other hand, it wasn't easy to get this update since I've dealt with severe author's block and you have no idea how irritated am I and how hard I tried to fight it. As a matter of fact, this chapter wasn't supposed to be like this and I'm telling you it was completely a trash so I have to redo it again and I'm happy in pushing that the decision because this chapter was 100x better than the first one. So I'm sorrt that I was able to overcome author's block just today. I hope you had a blast this holiday. And even if it's late, I wanted to greet you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for being a part of my 2014 and hopefully, you would still be part of my 2015 until the end. Thank you! ❤ P.S I was trying to upload this last night but my net was so crappy :( Suscribe. Comment. Upvote. Also, I told you before that I dance, right? Finally we have a FB page, so please please, like it and watch our performances. Thank you! 

 

34: Should I go, should I stay?

 

 

 

 

 

The second your eyes opened, you saw the guy who could make your heart flutter without even trying, the guy whou could change your mood in an instant- may it be negative or what, the guy who made you mature, the guy who made you feel what is love and to be loved and most importantly, what pain and hurt feel. The guy soon opened his and instantly, you smiled at each other and he hugged you tighter making your face buried into his chest.

 

 

 

"Good Morning.." Baekhyun greeted and kiseed the top of your neck.

 

 

 

You pulled slightly from the hug and looked up at him, "Good Morning too.."

 

 

 

He hugged you again and put his chin on your head, "Ahhh! It feels good waking up like this and it's better knowing that I don't have to get up anytime soon.."

 

 

 

You chuckled, "Well, I'm sorry to break your excitement mister, but I think we need to grocery shop for Christmas eve.."

 

 

 

"We could always go after lunch.." Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

"No. We promised Mom that we would have our lunch there. Together with EXO-M."

 

 

 

Baekhyun grunted, "I still don't want. I wanna cuddle with you the whole day. I can't have you on Christmas since we would be spending it together with our parents, and nor Christmas eve since we would hosting a party which is tonight, so this makes the only time for us this holiday."

 

 

 

"I thought you passed a 3 week leave? Isn't that enough? And besides, we'd been cuddling since last night. Hello~" You said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

 

 

 

"But babeeeeeeeee" And early in the morning, he started to whine.

 

 

 

"Fine.. I won't argue with you anymore.." You sighed and he shook both of your bodies like a kid, "Stop it.."

 

 

 

He stopped and pulled away, looking into your eyes, "Are you aware that this is our Christmas together?"

 

 

 

"This isn't. We've been engaged since we were kids but it was just legally announce and approved by us when we were 18, then we got married by 21. That makes our 4th Christmas together legally, and 21 Christamses together all in all.." You corrected.

 

 

 

He poked your head slightly that earned an 'aw' from you, "No. What I mean is as a husband and wife.."

 

 

 

You nodded, "Oooh~ Yes. Because you were a jerk during the halloween, so that makes our christmas a 3 and a 20.."

 

 

 

"Could we please not talk about that part? It's Christmas eve, let's not ruin my romantic fantasy.."

 

 

 

"I think that sounded wrong.."

 

 

 

"Yah! When did you became a ert?" He scolded you.

 

 

 

"I'm not thinking anything inappropriate!" You defended yourself.

 

 

 

"But come to think of it, we're already adults, 23 to be exact and here we are, still not doing it. You told me before that you weren't ready because we were still and we have a long way in building our career so I had to hold back"

 

 

 

You looked at him weirdly, "Now who's the ert?"

 

 

 

Baekhyun tsked, "I'm just saying you know. Couples need to talk like this. These things are mature stuff and I think we could handle talking about it.."

 

 

 

"I know" You raised your brows then sighed, "When I told you that, I was being honest. I barely knew how to kiss you during our first kiss and what do you expect more in love making. Also, I wanted to enjoy more time with you, finish our studies so that we could give everything to our children. For me, building a family is not just and when a kid pops out, we have no idea how to take care of him, we're unsure of the future. I wanted to be ready because I want us to be the best parents that our children could ask.."

 

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at your wise words, "Hearing that from you for the first time, I knew you would be a great mom.."

 

 

 

"Thank you and I bet, you would also be a great dad who will spoil his children.."

 

 

 

"And how sure can you be?"

 

 

 

"I know because you spoiled me too much.."

 

---

 

"Kids! The couple would be hosting a christmas party together with the EXO-K and they are inviting us" Kris announced as the 6 of them including your mom and Jin Kyung was having a lunch.

 

 

 

"Is eommonim coming?" Tao asked as he eat non-stop.

 

 

 

"Ani.." Your mom shook her head, "They always come during the 25th"

 

 

 

"But eommonim, don't you think it's time to stop this?" Luhan shook his head.

 

 

 

Your mom sighed, "As long as they're not together. We won't"

 

 

 

"But I think they're doing good" Jin Kyung nodded, "Soojin always tell me that they're doing better, atleast?"

 

 

 

"But baby, what if they would still push the divorce after two months?" Xiumin held Jin Kyung's free hand.

 

 

 

"And that's why I suggest we would still continue this. Who might knows? Soojin will leave without us knowing.. So we need a reason to hold her back. If Baekhyun isn't enough, I think her mom is.."

 

 

 

"Auntie even sacrificed meeting Uncle.." Kris shared making everyone chuckled.

 

 

 

"I miss him" Your mom cutely frowned.

 

 

 

"Omo omo omo! Auntie hajima!" Chen said and the chuckle became a loud laugh.

 

 

 

"Yah! I'm not that old for aegyo! Zitao has been teaching me!" She pointed at Tao and scolded Chen jokingly.

 

 

 

"EOMMA!" Som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter