0.2

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Open for posters, guys. Thanks!

"Music Club everyone!!"

 

"Math club"

 

"Join the Science Club"

 

Everyone is busy calling freshmen to joing their respective clubs and it happened you were assigned to take pictures for the school paper, "So, what club are you joining? Have you decided on anything yet?"

 

"Oh hi Baekhyun" You smiled, "About the club, I don't think I would be joining one this year"

 

"What?! We're graduating" He said desperately.

 

"...And?" You waited for him to explain on why joining a club is such a big deal.

 

"And that means, your chance of being a valedectorian would be less" He explained.

 

Your eyebrows twitched, "I never wanted to be one"

 

"Soojin, but the whole school knows you're top 1 and you deserve it"

 

You just shrugged, "Well, that's what they know. Come one, SMILE!" You suddenly clicked your camera even if he wasn't ready, "Asa! I would post this and I bet many would save this one"

 

"What? Don't upload anything!" Baekhyun retorded, "But going back to the real topic, I think you should join the English Club. You know, you being a grammar nazzi. May it be Korean or English"

 

You laughed, "Really Baekhyun? The English club? You do know that I'm not into poems and literature, right? So I would be just useless to that club"

 

"Soo, I'm just.."

 

"Baekhyun don't" You stopped him, "Nothing's should be worried about. I mean, I was thinking about it that I need to give time for the preparation of our, you know"

 

"The wedding?" He asked, "You know our moms could handle that"

 

"I don't know, I just want to atleast help them?"

 

"You and your helping habits" Baekhyun mumbled, "Okay, if you don't want to join in any club, then fine. You're welcome to the Music club every activity time"

 

You sighed, "If you're just gonna make me jealous for the beautiful voices you have there then no, thanks... Joking!" and laughed at your own joke.

 

"Whatever Soojin, you're always welcome" Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Yes, Sir" You saluted, "Oh by the way, I won't be coming home with you today"

 

Baekhyun crossed his arms, "And why again? Today is club day and you won't have any work anymore.."

 

"Ani! I'm going to meet someone!" You smiled.

 

"Who?"

 

"Kang Hye Su! She's new. So.. I need to show her around after school" You explained.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Tell me, when can we have our time?"

 

"Uhm.." You thought, "Maybe around mid second quarter?"

 

"WHAT?! THAT LONG?! We're just on the middle of the first quarter!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just that we're graduating and as the school secretary I need to do a lot of things. Go into meetings, you know?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter