32

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update! I should be studying atm and idk why am I on this site. Have fun reading! ❤ If this fic makes you so confused, frustrated, laugh, cry, be sure to leave comments, click the upvote button and subscribe for more! (I talk too much. Bye! Better start studying!)

 

By the way, have you noticed our new poster? It's nice, isn't it? Well, I received a message from aisyshaz, telling me that she made me a poster! How sweet is that?? She definitely made my day and seriously, I was touhed and I really liked it. I hope you guys do, too! And to aissyshaz, please srop being a silent reader and join everyone in  spazzing and ranting about our couple! Again, thank you! ❤

32: Getting back on track

 

The next morning, you found yourself into Baekhyun's arms, securely and comfortably. You could say that both of you had spent the day well to the point that Baekhyun didn't return to his work after the lunch you had at the usual ahjumma resto. Looking at his peaceful face, you cuddled more and tried to sleep more, wishing that your morning would always be like this.

 

"Aren't you going back to work?" You asked him one you noticed he was already parking his car on the garage.

 

"Nope" He Baekhyun quickly responded.

 

"Why? You haven't finished those papers.." You mumbled the last part.

 

"It's okay. I could always work on them overnight. But you, I need to accompany you in this big house.." He said and he turned the engine off.

 

You faced him and looked at him with a 'now-you're-disturbed-because-of-me', "Baek, I'm serious. I could handle myself.."

 

He looked at you while his arm was still on the wheel, "Babe, if you think that overthinking when you're alone is handling yourself is wrong. And besides, I wanna share my day with you. Is that wrong?"

 

"No but," You tried to reason out but then again, you lost, "Fine. Just don't blame me if you can't pass your report on time"

 

"Hey. I'm the boss" Baekhyun boastfully said.

 

"No, it's your father" You rolled your eyes at him before going out of the car.

 

"Now, the new-old Soojin is back" Baekhyun happily muttered before following you into the house, "Babe, wait for me"

 

You turned around to see him jogging and as soon as he reached you, he caught you into a big hug and both of you entered the house that way. Not that you're complaining, but, yes, you liked him hugging you but it was pretty uncomfortable for you to walk. Soon, you heard someone barking and you noticed Sogogi running towards you.

 

You unclasped Baekhyun's arms around you and spread yours instead to welcome the dog whom you've been missing the past few weeks, "SOGOGI! Aigoo~" You hugged her and  babied her.

 

"Tch. I should've never told them to bring you back in here" Baekhyun bitterly muttered a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter