0.15

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sense someone rushing and drama. Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!

Time flew so fast for Baekhyun and Soojin. They finished high school, got engaged and finished your first year in college. The first year went all right, except for the fact that both of you got into a serious fight because he found out that you passed an application in Canada and got accepted but you told him that you just did it for fun. Gladly, it was okay after that but during those times, Baekhyun wouldn’t even talk to you for a week. Now, Baekhyun’s still doing his 'thing' to love you and you, getting more confused than ever. During those times, Baekhyun rented a dorm for the whole year because he thought you're going to rent one as well and he's been whining about it over a year as well. Everyone in the university knew you both since your engagement was announced all over Korea, given that your companies are one of the rising ones in the country.

 

The squad is still the same, Sehun and Jongin being the ones left in high school but atleast, Suho's in company now. JinKyung, Chanyeol, You and Baekhyun attended the same course. As for Kyungsoo, he took Culinary first and he would take business after. Kihyun auditioned to pursue his dreams though he's a trainee, he still attended the business school because that's the consequence of contradicting his dad. Hyesu pursued Fine Arts, of course.

 

 

"Babe, aren't you getting a dorm?" Baekhyun asked while waiting for the next class.

 

 

"Baek, you know how much I'm attached to family. I can't leave them. Besides, I never told you to quit dorming" You replied.

 

 

"I know but, I want to spend more time with you" He pouted, "Our day together starts at seven and would end at 3PM, I don't like that and besides, the temptation to go clubbing is sooo hard to resist then"

 

 

"So you went clubbing when I was away? I thought you said you get bored in clubs?"

 

 

"I tell you, college and high school are different" Baekhyun explained, "My roommates always go out every friday and they always invite me but of course I said no but one time I tried it and that became frequent"

 

 

You nodded, "Seems like you enjoyed your first time"

 

 

"It was fun" He said non-chanantly.

 

 

"That's why your tummy got big" You poked his stomach, "Alcohol"

 

 

"A- he he" He laughed and scratched the back of his neck, "Only two bottles the most"

 

 

You laughed at him and shook your head. You weren't mad at his confession. Of course he's a guy, clubbing would be pretty normal and besides, you trust him.

 

 

"By the way, I'm going to meet Kihyun later. I promised him I'm gonna see him during lunch"

 

 

 

"What" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"You wanna come?" You invited.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter