21

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My laptop is broken and sometimes, it could be turn on and sometimes, the monitor won't show that's why I couldn't give often updates. I was supposed to post this last week together with the previous one but I became sleepy and decided to continue it the next day but when I tried to open the laptop, IT WON'T OPEN! So yeah, please be patient. Thank you!

 

Btw, thank you for the 500+ subscribers! I hope you appreciate this story and liking it so much! Show your love by upvoting, commenting and subscribing! <3

 

 

21: KRIS AND BAEKHYUN

 

 

“Baekhyun, I have to steal your secretary”

 

 

 

 

That was the first thing you said after you have broke in to your husband’s office.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? Why?” His brows met at the sudden announcement.

 

 

 

 

“Well, Jin Kyung isn’t around and by next two weeks, I’m gonna start working at our company and I need someone..” You explained.

 

 

 

 

“..And that still doesn’t explain why are you stealing mine..” He’s still confused as ever.

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun, if you wanted a stiff secretary, don’t get a girl. Hire a guy..” You crossed your arms.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t really get what you’re saying..” Baekhyun shook his head.

 

 

 

 

You sighed, getting ready for the long explanation you have to do, “Okay. I wanted Seo Ra to get out of this place..”

 

 

 

 

“Why? Are you jealous?” He asked.

 

 

 

 

“STUPID” You cursed, “No! I’m not!”

 

 

 

 

“Then could you please elaborate?”

 

 

 

 

“Seo Ra is such a beautiful lady and look at her. Stuck in those pants. She’s so stiff” You pointed at her outside, “Did you trained her to be like that?”

 

 

 

 

“Uh..”

 

 

 

 

“So I guess, I’ll be stealing her now. Bye” You didn’t wait for Baekhyun’s reply and quickly went outside.

 

 

 

 

Seo Ra, Taehyung and Jackson are having their coffee break and you walked to them. They straightened theirselves and greeted you, “Annyeonghaseyo Madame Byun..”

 

 

 

 

“Psh. Call me Soojin” You gestured your hand telling them to cut the ‘Madame Byun’

 

 

 

 

“Minahamnida” They apologized quickly.

 

 

 

 

“Geez. Why are you so stiff people?” You looked at them horrificly and they looked at each other after, “By the way, Seo Ra, I’ll be stealing you from Baekhyun and uhm..” You looked at the two guys, “You!” You pointed at Taehyung, “Go to your boss. You’re his secretary now. Seo Ra, kaja”

 

 

 

 

The two guys were left shocked with their mouths hanging open. Seo Ra was running to you, “Chakamanyo, but, I don’t understa-”

 

 

 

 

You gave her your genuine smile, “You’ll understand later. Kaja?”

 

 

 

 

She just nodded and followed your orders. You were outside the building and you called for a taxi. The whole time, Seo Ra was confused on what you’re doing but since you’re her boss now, she can’t question your orders. She was shocked when you asked for the taxi to stop at Myeongdeong. When she got out of cab, she immediately looked down on her clothes. She’s still waering her office suit.

 

 

 

 

“Ah! This is nice!” You closed your eyes for a while and breathed the fresh air, “Now lett’s get you out of those!”

 

 

 

 

She followed you once again- more like she’s being dragged and both of you went inside the store. You excitedly pick random clothes and check if it matches her pretty face or not. Even though Seo Ra wants to decline, she can’t but she tried.

 

 

 

 

“Here! Try these!!” You gave her a pile of dresses and pushed her inside a fitting room. You patiently waited outside for you to check clothes.

 

 

 

 

After 5 mins of changing, she went out and you gasped, “You’re pretty!”

 

 

 

 

“Madame, don’t you think it’s a bit short??”

 

 

 

 

“Seo Ra, if one inch higher than your knees is short then what do you call mine?” You referred

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter