0.9

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thought of giving you a quick update. I see you're all hating on Baekhyun now. I remember when you used to hate Soojin. Just like Jin Kyung said, 'You only know a part of the story'. Now I hope you know where (new) Soojin's prideful self/feelings is coming from. Thanks for the upvotes and subscribe, btw! ❤

It's the time of the year where Senior students are too engrossed in studying and giving their 100% effort just to be prepared for the upcoming National Exam. This exam would dicate your future and that is, to attend college or not and honestly, you are more worried about the engagement than the exams.

 

"Ms. Lee?" Called by your teacher, "I believe Mr. Yoo is waiting for you outside"

 

Your eyebrows furrowed on why Kihyun's suddenly giving you a visit. You saw him holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Kihyun, why? Is anything wrong?" You asked.

 

"No no no no" He chuckled, "These flowers need to be delivered and since I'm 4B's class president, I was tasked to give these flowers on the altar but this president is going to skip school today and I think SC's secretary would help me out to offer these?"

 

"Kihyun, skipping is bad" You said, trying to persuade him.

 

"So is not offering these. So I suggest, you accept this and help a friend out" Kihyun grabbed your hand and transferred the bouquet to you, "Thanks! You're the best" He said before running.

 

"What? Kihyun, we need to study for the National exam!!" You half shouted.

 

"I'll take care of it!" Kihyun shouted back and you could only sigh.

 

Going back to your classroom, your classmates started to let out 'Oohh~'s at first ou didn't get why but upon realizing the flowers in your hand, you immediatedly shook your hand and head telling them it's not what they think. Your eyes darted on Baekhyun and saw him looking at you as well. Chanyeol was awkwardly smiling, eyes dancing to you and to Baekhyun's, probably waiting for your reaction. Unexpectedly, Baekhyun gave you a thumbs up and another cracked on your heart. You stopped trying to defend yourself and went back to your seat.

 

After the first subject, you ran to the chapel on where you should offer the flowers that Kihyun asked you to. You gently put them on the vase and dused your hands after. Once you turned around, you saw Hye Su. "Ah you scared me!"

 

"I'm sorry. I'm about to offer these as well" She showed the basket of fruits she's holding.

 

"Oh"

 

"I heard 4B's the one assigned of the flowers. What happened?" She questioned, putting the basket down.

 

"Oh, their president asked me a favor, so.." You explained, "How about you? You aren't an officer"

 

"Same reason" She shrugged.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter