0.7

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I thought we would be having a family dinner. Why are we in Han River?" You asked while looking around, holding a cone of ice cream in your hand.

 

Baekhyun was already sitting, enjoying the view, "Just thought that that would make us have our own time"

 

You sighed and sat beside him. You didn't know what to talk about so you continued to eat your ice cream. "So, you and Kihyun, huh?"

 

"Yeah.. He just became my friend.." You nodded.

 

"I see.." He nodded as well, "How are you?"

 

You suddenly became silent. Your mouth dried up and it's like you forgot how to talk, ".... Uhm (I'm) fine. You?"

 

"Could've been any better" He shrugged, "Any plans on weekend?"

 

You were asking yourself on how can Baekhun be so calm but you were dying on how to answer him on his every question without breaking down. 'Of course you love him and he doesn't' you thought, "Jin Kyung invited me to go on hiking and stargazing"

 

"Just the two of you?" He asked as he looked at you.

 

You gulped, "I was thinking of inviting Kihyun along but I still need to ask Jin Kyung though. They haven't met so.."

 

"How come you haven't thought of inviting us?" He suddenly asked.

 

You panicked. How can you even aswer when the reason of your getaway is him, "Actually, it's just our time together since school's been busy for the past few days but I happen to worry about it since we're girls so I thought of Kihyun, since you know, you guys have your own plans during weekends and I don't want to ruin them"

 

"But you're my weekend" He suddenly said and you wouldn't lie on how high your heart jumped.

 

'Dont talk like that. You're making it harder for me'

 

"Didn't you ask me to distance myself atleast? Go have fun. Do your thing!" You forced yourself to talk enthusiastically.

 

"Realized for the past few days, it's very boring. I kind of miss my best bud"

 

Best bud. That's just what you are to Baekhyun. Best bud.

 

"Well, I don't miss you" You joked.

 

"Yeah because of that Kihyun"

 

"Hey! Kihyun is different from you!" You argued.

 

"Well, how?"

 

'He knows me better than you do even if I just met him recently' You bit your lip, "Well, he's.. not loud like you"

 

"Hey! That's below the belt" He complained and both of you just laughed.

 

"Let's go home? It's getting pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter