31

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yey for finding a time to update!! ❤ Don't worry, the couple is just warming up. Be prepared for the future- oops! Spilling too many beans. Enjoy!! Subscribe.Comment.Upvote!!

31: Question

 

 


*Knock Knock*

"Come in" Baekhyun had managed to say despite his busy-ness in reading papers.

 

You shyly went in and cleared your throat, "Ehem"

 

Even though it was just a clear in the throat, Baekhyun could already recognize you. His face suddenly lit up and stood on his seat, spreading his arms wide while walking towards. Of course you knew he would hug you and your eyes bulged since you were awkwardly waiting for it.

 

"I missed you" He said when he finally hugged you.

 

You smiled a little, "We saw each other awhile ago.. It was only 2 hours to be exact"

 

"Whatever" He parted the hug but still held of your shoulder, "I missed you. That's how I feel, babe.."

 

You shrugged, not knowing what to reply.

 

"Where do you want to eat?" Baekhyun asked, cleaning up his desk before you go.

 

"Can we not eat in a fancy restaurant?" You bit your lip. You missed how did you date when you were still high school.

 

Baekhyun looked at you. You suddenly got nervous at his sudden reaction. Does he remember?, "The old ahjumma store?"

 

Unknowingly, you smiled.

 

---

 

"Ah! It's been a while" Baekhyun exclaimed as he looked at the old restaurant. You looked around too and nothing changed. Every detail that was in your memory is still the same except that it looked older, of course. Your eyes then dropped on Baekhyun. This guy. How come he could still manage everything? Yes, he broke out when the two of you talked but how could he still talk to you and looked at you like before? You are trying your best to do the same and you gave yourself a little pat on the back for doing great.

 

"Jin Kyung.." You started, "Thank you.."

 

She chuckled since your 'thank you' was so unexpected, "For?"

 

"I heard you talk to Xiumin.. Thank you" You looked at her and smiled.

 

"Ah that.. That's nothing. I was just being honest.." She looked and smiled at you back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter