11

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11: JUST TONIGHT

 

 

 

6:30 and you just got home from having a walk with Sogogi. You tied him up on his home and fed him his food, and after that, you got a glass of water and chugged it down. You went upstairs to rest a bit, too tired from the activity you had now.

 

 

“Ahh! So tired!” You threw yourself on the bed with arms and legs opened wide.

 

 

You searched for your phone and checked on it. You saw 13 missed calls from Baekhyun. Gasping, you sat up and tried to call him but he wasn’t answering, “Bwoya? Getting revenge?” You threw your phone again, “Whatever”

 

 

Now, you headed to the bathroom and started to clean up. Meanwhile, Baekhyun was busy driving and when he’s driving, he doesn’t answer calls, especially right now that he’s worried about you. Without parking properly, he hurriedly went out and locked his car before running inside your house. He came to look for you like crazy, ever since you haven't answered any single call from him, he started to get worried. He searched for you every where, the lawn, the kitchen, the living room and now, he's heading to your room only to hear you singing from the bathroom. Baekhyun chuckled and went closer to the bathroom door just to hear clearly your voice. He shook his head and went down to cook your dinner.

 

After 30 mins., you came out of the bathroom, freshed and clean. Rubbing a towel on your hair, you went downstairs and heard a frying sound. Carefully, you walked to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun, still on his office clothes with apron, cooking.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Baekhyun jumped upon hearing your voice and immediately dropped the laddle and waked to you and hugged you tight.

 

“Baekhyun!” You were pushing him away but he’s to strong and his grip is too tight.

 

“Baek!” If you think that you’re the type of girl who will stop just because the guy’s too strong, well you are wrong. You didn’t stop pushing him away, not until he was fully untangled with you.

 

“Just this time..” You stopped. He sounded so.. You don’t know how to described it but the way he said it made you stopped.

 

You let him do whatever he wants and you just stood there while he was hugging you for too long already, “Is that okay?”

 

He stepped back and held your shoulders. His eyes were telling you something that you can’t really point out. Is he worried? Is he sad? Is he relieved? What? After giving you that look, he went back to his cooking and saw the food getting almost burned.

 

If there’s one word that could describe the atmosphere right now, it would be awkward. How wouldn’t it be awkward if all of a sudden, your ‘ex’-husband hugged you out of no where and his eyes were so meaningful that you were too confused on what were they saying.

 

“Dinner’s ready” Plates were already infront of you and a smiling Baekhyun.

 

“Seriously Baekhyun. Are you always cooking with your office suit?” You asked.

 

“Why? You find it hot?” Baekhyun smirked.

 

“Well yes. Look at those sweat of yours. Aren’t you hot?” You spat at him and his face turned into a sour one.

 

“Ah by the way. What are you planning to do while you’re in here?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Work” You shrugged.

 

“How?”

 

You looked at him with a ‘are-you-serious’ face, “Haven’t you heard of the internet? That thing is a must in this world”

 

“Don’t you think I haven’t heard of it?” Baekhyun mocked.

 

You shrugged again.

 

“You know what? We have to stop bickering”

 

“We aren’t bickering” You shook your head.

 

“Couples don’t usually talk like this” Baekhyun poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter