0.10

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Very short chapter, so it won't be unfair to you guys. I've been leaving you hanging for almost a month? Yeah. Sorry! This chapter didn't go as planned but I promise, I'll put that idea on the next chapter. Wait for me again? Thank you!

"So, let's go?" Baekhyun asked while you're still putting your things on your bag.

 

"Uhm.. I'll just see you at your home.." You looked around and smiled at him.

 

"Why?" He looked at the others students as well, wondering hy.

 

"You told them we already broke up and I don't think it's a good idea to let them see us going home together" You explained.

 

"Wait, what?" Baekhyun held your arm, "I didn't tell them that we broke. I'm gonna marry you, why am I going to break-" You stopped him from talking by covering his mouth, "Keep quiet"

 

"Who told you?" He gently removed your hand.

 

"Hye Su told me awhile ago that you guys talked and told her that we, you know"

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, remembering the encounter he had with her when you were absent, "Look, she's just blabbering. I didn't even confirm nor deny any of the rumors"

 

"Soojin! Let's go!" Jin Kyung was waiting for you at the door way.

 

"Just.. I'll see you" You bit your lips.

 

"Soojin!" Baekhyun shouted, good enough to make the other students stop.

 

You looked back and saw the guy approaching,"We're going home, together" He then held your hand and the students let out "Ooohs", "Jin Kyung, we'll be studying today, I hope I can borrow her for a while"

 

You faced your bestfriend and frowned, asking her to save you but Baekhyun added, "And I won't take 'no' as an answer" Then, you could only see yourself being dragged by Baekhyun and other students whispering.

 

"Baekhyun" You called him.

 

"I just don't understand Soojin" He stopped once you were free from judging looks. He breathed deeply to calm himself, "Do you really want to end this?"

 

You grew speechless at first, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter