44

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please vote on the poll if you haven't voted and if you already did, THANK YOU ❤ Subscribe.Comment.Upvote!

44: Byun Baekhyun

 

 

"Sh*t. REALLY?! Okay I'm on my way there"

You woke up at your husband's cursing and rapd movements as he got out of the bed. Today is your departure day and you are wishing that you could atleast spend the whole day together before your flight at evening.

 

"Baekhyun, where are you going?" You asked.

 

Baekhyun ran back to bed and kissed you on the forehead, "Baby, I'm sorry but I need to go to the office. There's a huge problem and I don't think I could drive you to the airport tonight. I'm really sorry.."

 

"But Baek-"

 

"Sorry babe, I really need to go now.." He gave you a dry peck on the lips as he rushed to the bathroom once again.

 

You sighed knowing that you really couldn't do anything about it and it saddened you. Of course, you could ask for this day since he's been out of work for months because of you so now isn't really the good time to ask his presence. You made your way downstairs to make some breakfast and feed Sogogi his meal in the garden. You were waiting for Baekhyun to eat but to your dismay, he's already rushing out with his phone in his ear this time. You just stood there and looked at him. You weren't sure how did you end up frowning while looking at his walking here and there through the glass. Baekhyun saw you and you entered to sit on the dining table.

 

"I won't eat" He mouthed as he button his polo on the arm. You just nodded and stood up.

 

"I'll see you soon" You whispered and kissed him on his lips before going back upstairs.

 

'YOU ARE SO STUPID SOOJIN' You told to yourself as you closed the door. 'Stupid Baekhyun is just being stupid' for one second, you went back to being Soojin 2.0. You got your phone and called Jin Kyung.

 

"Hello"

 

"Hi. I think you should fetch me before going to the airport"

 

"Why? I thought Baekhyun's going to-"

 

"No. He won't. Chanyeol called him this morning and I think something urgent came up so he rushed out of this house"

 

"Aww Soojin"

 

"Stop teasing me. I've been disappointed and I don't want anyone to mock me or else I'll kill Byun Baekhyun this instant" You breathed deeply, trying to calm yourself.

 

"Why don't you just visit him in his office, atleast?" Jin Kyung suggested.

 

"I don't want to burden him." You explained.

 

"I don't think he would take it like that"

 

"But I will! You know what, just tell Kris to pick me up right now and Sogogi. I think Sogogi will be more fine there since no one will be left here"

 

"Wait up." Jin Kyung said and you heard her shouting 'Kris'.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Ogre Pick me up right now. No questions asked. Bye" You threw your phone to the bed and went to the bathroom to do your usual routine and waited for Kris after. You heard a honk and ran downstairs to see Lay and Kris going out of the car.

 

"Hi guys" You greeted them.

 

"Hey Soo.." Lay removed his sunglasses before hugging you.

 

"So, what's the problem, cous?"

 

You groaned and broke the hug, "Please, don't remind me anymore. Please help me with my luggage"

 

"I'll get it" Lay said.

 

"Thank You!" You told him.

 

"Do you want some breakfast?" You asked Kris.

 

"No, we ate already before leaving. Aren't you excited to go back to Canada?" Kris asked with a little bit of dancing.

 

"Before I was looking forward to it but right now, I really can't wait" You told him sarcastically. "Are the boys going to come with us or they'll go home straight to  China?"

 

"China first then Xiumin would follow to Canada after" Kris explained.

 

"Soo, do you only have one luggage and a hand carry?" Lay asked from upstairs.

 

"Yes!" You answered he came out bringing your luggage.

 

"How come you only have on bag?" Kris asked. Oh this dumbo.

 

"Remember I wasn't even to stay here this long? I was only planning for a day and the rest became history" You helped Lay with the hand carry, "Kris, get Sosi and his things. I already packed it"

 

"Okay" He said and went to the lawn where Sogogi is.

 

"So, your husband has an emergency I suppose?" Lay asked.

 

"Yes and it's pretty annoying talking about it" You told him while waiting for Kris.

 

"Then let's go out and enjoy the last day. I hope your husband won't mind"

 

"Oh please. Even if he will, I won't care anymore" You rolled your eyes.

 

Lay just laughed and all of you started to move and got in the car. You were with the big dog at the back, "Lay, can we bring Sogogi with us?"

 

"Of course!" Lay answered as he looked back.

 

"Wait. where are you going?" Kris asked.

 

"Oh. Lay and I decided to hang out since they'll be heading straight to China"

 

"How about us?"

 

"Just follow after you're done packing. I know you were expecting Lay to pack for you guys. That's another reason why Mama Lay would be coming with me"

 

"But you promised me you'll help the kids!" Kris whined while driving.

 

"Oh shush Kris! You are driving!" You scolded him.

 

"I guess the Dad could handle that" Lay and his little teasing.

 

-

 

"GUYS I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU FOR CALLING ME WITHOUT ANY REASON!!!' Baekhyun was shouting at 5 boys who were laughing their lives out.

 

"Come on Baekhyun. You've been neglecting us for so long!!" Chanyeol managed to more between his laughs.

 

"DO YOU KNOW THAT I SHOULD SPEND THE DAY WITH SOOJIN?!"

 

"Chill Dude! Of you're going to stick with us until the end, we'll give you a reward" Kyungsoo said and Kai swiftly stole his phone in his pocket.

 

"Yah Kkamjong! Give me that back!" Baekhyun chased Kai until he met Suho.

 

"Stop trying Baekhyun. Come on. Let's have fun!" Suho said.

 

"You guys. I will kill you if won't going to see Soojin before she'll leave" Baekhyun glared at them.

 

"Don't be a loser Hyung. You already saw her this morning" Sehun said.

 

"Oh you little brat!" Baekhyun was going to strangle him when the maknae hid at Suho's back.

 

"Again, stop it Baekhyun." Suho commanded, "You'll thank us later"

 

"Oh! Soojin posted a photo with Lay and Sogogi at the park in her SMS" Chanyeol announced and that didn't help at all.

 

"What did it say?" Sehun ran to Chanyeol and peeked at his phone

 

"Spending my last day in Korea with with Mr. Perfect and baby Sogogi ❤❤❤"

 

"ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF MY WAY AND I'LL KILL SOMEONE!!"  All of them tried to stop Baekhyun and held him tighter.

 

 

On the other side, you totally for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter