0.20

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys are amazing. Really. This is really the last chapter to this story and I hope you enjoyed every piece of it! Love you all. For the last time, Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!

A week ha passed ver since the wedding happened. Both of you are still adjusting to the married life and you couldn't get happier. There is a big difference in just being a girlfriend and a wife. Surely you skipped the girlfriend-boyfriend part but atleast you experienced in even in a short time. Being someone's wife is making breakfast early in the morning, removing all of your husband's stress by cuddling and massaging him every night.

 

"Baek.." You called your half-asleep husband who's hugging your one arm as he uses your lap as his pillow.

 

"Hmm.." He hummed, still with eyes closed.

 

"I'm so happy" You played the strands of his bangs, "I'm so happy that it scares me..."

 

Upon hearing that, Baekhyun opened his eyes and sat up. He looked at you first and pulled you into a hug, "Just be happy" Trusting his words, you were at ease. But only at the beginning.

 

"Hey lover boy!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes once he noticed to whom the voice belonged.

 

"Oh please disappear, Hye Su" He said, walking to the next aisle of the library.

 

"I just want to warn you about something though.." The girl shrugged.

 

Baekhyun turned to face him and raised his eyebrow, "Now what?"

 

Hye Su raised her index finger, telling the boy to wait as she started to dig in her pockets for something and that something was her phone. Baekhyun was giving her a questioning look when  she was typing or doing things with it, "Here" She shoved the phone into Baekhyun's hand.

 

The guy rolled his eyes at her before looking to what has the crazy girl gave her. It surprised him. It was him on the bar with girls he already forgot. It was not just one picture but they were tons, shot from different days.

 

"Have your lovely wife saw that already?" She teasingly asked.

 

"Don't you dare" Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

 

"I warned you before, Byun"

 

The guy scoffed, "Go ahead. I'll explain it to her. Besides, she knows that I've partied before and she would know that-"

 

"That you cheated on her during those times?" She finished the sentence for her, "Oh cheating is a very strong word, should I use flirting and fling?"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter