0.17

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sacrificed a little of my sleep for this because I really want to finish as soon as possible so that it would be less of my worries. So, enjoy! Comment, Subscribe, Update. PLEASE.

 

“You should’ve not done that”

 

Kihyun flinched from the cotton with anti-septic, “Well, he shoud’ve not done that in the first place”

 

“He’s just being a confused boy”

 

“No, Soojin. He’s being an idiot and a jerk” Kihyun stopped you from treating his wound, “Look at me and tell me, he’s not”

 

You looked on the floor, totally agreeing with your friend but still in denial. “Tell me, Soojin”

 

You lifted your head up and the guy saw tears, “He’s still my fiance”

 

“You still love him” He firmly said.

 

“Soojin” Another voice came in to the clinics and surprised to see who it was.

 

“Suho Oppa” You called.

 

“Can we talk?” He asked, “Privately?”

 

“I’ll be right back” You told Kihyun as you wiped the tears while following Suho outside.

 

“I heard what happened,” He started and automatically, your head was back to hanging low once again, “Soojin, as much as I don’t want to say this, but EXO and Jin Kyung have decided that this would be better for you, I think you need to call it off”

 

And when Suho said that you know what he meant that caused you to shake your head.

 

“Soojin, listen to me” Suho breathed in deeper, “You are hurting. Even though we know Baekhyun means to you a lot, you’re hurting. You need to let go of him for once and for all. It’s not healthy for you. It’s going to be harder for you Soojin, but once you’ve overcome it, you’re all good.”

 

“I don’t know if I can’t” Your voice cracked.

 

“That was just a friendly reminder Soo. Whatever your decision is, we’re going to support you, still” Suho gave you a brotherly hug.

 

“Thank you, oppa” You lifelessly said.

 

“You have your own limits, Soo. If you can’t take it anymore, stop pushing it” Suho patted your back.

 

The next day, you were absent from school and that doesn’t make Baekhyun curious when the reason is actually obvious. The boys and Jin Kyung had been avoiding him whenever he starts a conversation, even and especially Chanyeol. Suho is the only that still talks to him but, only short ones and the ‘artificial’ ones. Over lunch, the gang is in their usual table, eating and fooling around as usual. Baekhyun gathered all of his courage left to face them and receive all of the bad mouthing they could ever spat on him. Two chairs were vacant, and that was for you and for him, so sneakily he sat on his usual seat and the guys stopped upon noticing his appearance. Kyungsoo looked at him then on Chanyeol who’s beyond pissed.

 

“Well, what brought you here?” Chanyeol asked, looking somewhere else.

 

“I was wrong” He started.

 

“Wrong?” This time, Chanyeol looked at him with an eyebrow raised, “You’ve been a jerk! Oh no wait, more than that”

 

“Chanyeol” Suho called him because his voice is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter