40

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] Final Chapter.

40: Call Me Baby

 

 


The kiss was deep but wasn't that passionate. Baekhyun closed his eyes, put his hands on your waist and kissed back as well, totally forgot about Hye Su. After a while, you pulled out from the kiss and bit your lip, "We both have some explaining to do. But for now, let me handle this.." You whispered.

 

Facing Hye Su, you had a smile on your face, "Oh I'm sorry. How are you Hye Su?"

 

Hye Su's face is so annoyed right now, "I'm fine.."

 

"You see Hye Su, I won't beat the bush around anymore, I want to thank you. Thank you for stalking, threathening and most importantly, thank you for ruining my relationship with Baekhyun" The smile on your face won't fade in any moment, "Why? Because now I know, Baekhyun loves me so much that he chose my safety than our relationship. That's what I want to say.."

 

Hye Su smiled as well, "Are you sure about that? How sure are you?"

 

"I am. Because I know Baekhyun more than you" You spat, "So if you want to ruin us again, try harder. Or better yet, don't try because I won't make that happen"

 

Hye Su was just speechless. Baekhyun is standing beside you, waiting for the both of you to finish this girl fight, or woman fight, rather.

 

"I'm done. Do you have something to say?" You asked Hye Su to which she didn't respond, "I see.. Babe, do you have something to say to an old friend"

 

Baekhyun was startled upon hearing his name, "I, uh.. I just uh.. Hope you'll be happy for us as well.."

 

"If you're done, then, let's go.." You smiled at Baekhyun and held his hand, "By the way Hye Su, I just want to tell you that you're unique and you're just good by being you. I can't compete to my friend Hye Su who is good at everything and even better to what I can do.."

 

After that, you left her gallery and rode Baekhyun's car. None of you was talking because it was too awkward for the both of you.

 

"So.. uh.. Dinner?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yeah. Yeah. Dinner" You jumped a bit and he started the engines in an instant.

 

"Care to explain?" Baekhyun asked, referring to the files.

 

"I- uh, you know.." You looked around and bit your lip, "I- uh.." You don't know what to say because you thought he was talking about the kiss, "YA! Can't I kiss my husband?! I wanted to do it for how many years now and when I got the chance you-"

 

"I wasn't talking about the kiss" Baekhyun said and  you stopped in an instant. You were so embarrased about how you just blurted things out. You covered your face with your hands, "Are you embarassed?"

 

"Stop talking to me drive Byun Baekhyun!" You shouted, still covering your face.

 

The car stopped and you heard Baekhyun chuckled, "DON'T LAUGH BYUN BAEK OR ELSE YOU'LL GET SOME! CONTINUE DRIVING!!"

 

Baekhyun removed your hands from your face and looked at you but you closed your eyes and looked down, "Soojin, I want you to tell me"

 

"Tell you what"

 

"Everything"

 

"Okay fine. I checked the USB and saw pictures and deleted them so that I could take care of Hye Su by myself because this time, I want to fight for us. I don't want another separation to happen and I promised that whatever it takes, I will fight for this. For our relationship.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter