16

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16: UNUSUAL

 

 

You woke up on your own and panicked al of a sudden when you remembered that you had slept on your report. Moving, you noticed something. You noticed that you weren’t on your table and that was the last thing you could you remember. Looking at your workplace, you noticed how it was already organized compared last night. You checked the clock and saw that it’s already 9 in the morning. Meaning, Baekhyun went already to work.

 

Upon standing up, you checked the papers and surprised that they are already done. Sticky notes were posted with Baekhyun’s handwritting, explaining how did this page turned to like this and such. On the laptop, a sticky note was also posted and it says, ‘Good Morning Sunshine! Already sent it to Kris. Hope you won’t mind’

 

Shaking your head and tying your hair you went out of the room to be greeted by a maid, “Good Morning Madame Byun!”

 

“Gosh! You scared me!”

 

“Mianhamnida Madame Byun” She bowed again before proceeding with her cleaning.

 

You also, proceeded in going downstairs and scared the hell of you. Above 10 maids were doing their individual jobs and busying theirselves making the mansion shine. One maid noticed you and called the attention of the other maids before bowing at you. Your eyes widened and awkwardly bowed back and headed to the dining room. You saw lots of food being served. “Wait, did Baekhyun cook all of this?”

 

“Aniya Madame Byun. It was the cooks who made your breakfast. Young mister havent eaten anything before he went to work”

 

“Wait. He didn’t eat?”

 

“Yes Madame”

 

“Please ask one of the maids to pack all of this..” You ordered, “And oh, ask someone to deliver this in his office.” You stood up.

 

“But aren’t you going to eat anything Madame?”

 

“Nope” You place the chair back, “I’m going to eat at mom’s”

 

“Arassoyo Madame” She bowed once you turned your back at her.

 

You ce again. “By the way. Don’t treat me like how you treat Baekhyun. Be comfortable with me” You smiled and she nodded.

 

Actually, you’re excited in going home. Why? This time, you’re going to be on your own. Gong to explore the city alone, going to enjoy yourself alone. Something you haven’t done ever since you went back because Baekhyun’s so protective of you.

 

Speaking of Baekhyun, as usual, he was so busy even it’s just his first two hours of work. Papers, conference meeting and such. He was massaging his temples when Seo Ra knocked and entered his room, “Sir, someone wants to see you”

 

“Who?” He asked with his eyes closed, “Do they have an appointment?”

 

“No sir,” Seo Ra answered.

 

“Then tell them to come back some other time” He almost shouted. You can’t blame him. He’s feeling a slight headache because they had their night out last night, he hadn’t gotten any sleep since he did your report which he did until 7 and he hadn’t ate any breakfast since he was running late for the conference meeting a while ago.

 

Seo Ra nodded, “I thought I need to entertain them because Ms. Soojin had ordered them to-”

 

“Soojin?” Baekhyun looked at Seo Ra and saw her nod, “Let them in”

 

“Arassoyo, sir” Seo Ra bowed back and fetched the people she was talking about. She let them in first and let them talk in private.

 

“Young Master, Madame Soojin told us to pack everything for breakfast and ordered us to deliver it to you” One of the maids told Baekhyun.

 

“Huh?” His eyebrow twitched, “How did she know that I haven’t eaten”

 

“The maid assigned to the dining room told Madame”

 

“Ah..” He nodded and stood up. The maids quickly put all of the food on the coffee table, “Did she eat?”

 

“No, sir” The other one bowed, “She told us that she’s going to eat at her mom’s house”

 

Baekhyun nodded again and picked two dish, “Give the rest to the employees. You may go”

 

The two bowed and they gathered the unpicked food again and left Baekhyun alone. The guy started to eat and his shoulders deflated and closed his eyes. Chanyeol just barged in to his office and saw that Baekhyun is eating alone.

 

“Hey bro, what’s up. Had a good sleep?”

 

“Didn’t have a time to sleep”

 

“Why?” Chanyeol eyebrows twiched.

“Made Soojin’s report cause she fell asleep and the company needs that a while ago..”

 

“Dude, you’re really something”

 

He just shrugged and continued to eat, “Why are you here anyways?”

 

“Oh, our team already came up of the plan regarding our anniversary” He said.

 

“What are your proposals?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Last year, we had this little event for the less fortunate like orphans, aged people and such, now, we are going to have a ball”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter