26

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys wanted to know the truth? Here it is.. Partially. Am I a tease?? Loveyou guys! Hahahaha! Upvote.Comment.Subscribe ❤

26: THE VACATION GONE WRONG

 

 

"Baek, call Soojin for dinner.."

Your mom ordered Baekhyun and being the obedient in-law he is, he dialed your number immediately but you the calls weren't answered even he already tried it for 20 times.

 

"She's not answering.." Baekhyun said.

 

"Maybe she's still asleep" Kris said.

 

"Then could you please wake her up?" Your mom asked a favor from Baekhyun, "She haven't eaten anything aside from breakfast. Did she?"

 

"She aslo didn't eat breakfast.." Baekhyun shook his head.

 

"Then call her. Here's our room key.." Your mom Baekhyun your room key. He got it and rode the elevator to go up. Knocking on your room first and calling your name, he attempted to wake you up. But still no response. He used the room key and saw the room was super dark so he turned the lights on to see you on the corner, hugging your knees.

 

He knelt down and shook you, "Soo?"

 

"Ka" That was the only thing you told him. Without lifting your head or whatever.

 

"Andwae. You need to eat something. You haven't eaten any-"

 

"I SAID KA!" You shouted. This time, you lifted your head up and he was shocked to see your eyes that were so puffy and there are still traces of tears on your face.

 

"Aniyo.." Baekhyun shook his head and tried to wipe the tears but you spank it away.

 

"Don't touch me.." Your eyes were full of anger.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

You scoffed, "I don't know. Tell me.." You stood up but you tumbled and he quickly caught you, "I said don't touch me. Get your hands off me"

 

"Aniyo. Not until you tell me what's wrong.." Baekhyun said with full authority. Maybe if you aren't feeling this way, you will get scared but no, hatred is flowing all over your body.

 

You snatched your arm and walked continuously. Somewhere you couldn't see his face.

 

"You're terrible.." Baekhyun said.

 

You stopped and blinked many times, "Bwo?" You turned around to face him, "I'M terrible?" You pointed yourself.

 

"You never considered my feelings. Didn't you?" For the first time, Baekhyun decided to let it all out.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"Let me talk" Baekhyun cut you, "Whenever we fight, you always talk. Let me talk this time.."

 

"Then talk" You let him.

 

"Are you a rock?" He asked, "You. Did you know I also went through what you went through last two years? Don't act like you were the only one who was hurt because both of us were but I, I am trying to fix this! Yes it was my fault. I asked you to let me go but can't you see how bad I want you back? Whenever you step on my pride, I tell my self, 'Gwenchana Baekhyun. You deserve it' but do I really deserve it to the point that it hurt so much? Did you even asked me how am I these last two years? I never even heard 'How are you?', 'Have you been eating?' from you when we met.. You call me stupid, dummy. Yes, I deserve that but being ignored and hurt by you, do I still deserve it? Is suffering from two years still not enough?" A tear escaped from Baekhyun and he knew he needed to stop, "Go down. Your mom is expecting you for dinner. I'll take tonight's flight. I forgot I need to attend a meeting.."

 

Baekhyun left you alone in your room and you let his words get in to you but still the anger is taking over. True to his words, Baekhyun went home that night. Of course you received a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter